*_A m0nTh_*

Its been almost a month now since (Y/N) moved to Nightmares castle. Everyday seemed to be more interesting and kind of annoying for her since she would have to deal with those bonehead. (Y/N) giggled at the thought of it while daydreaming in front of them confused of what you were doing while having breakfast along with themselves. "You're almost late sweety~" Dust flirted while Horror and Killer were glaring daggers at him and snapped (Y/N) out of her litte dreamy state. "Oh, u-uh" she managed to say while grabbing her phone inside her bag. Her eyes widened for what she saw and started stuffing pancakes filling her mouth with it while Dust, Horror and Killer were laughing their ass off. "Ya'know (Y/N), y-you're starting to e-eat like Horror do" Killer said in between giggles and laughs. "Heh, she's way too small to even fit what she's eating" Horror smirked "She's like a squirrel though" Dust finally teased while (Y/N) only rolled her (e/c) eyes and glared at Horror who only rose his none existent bonebrow in return. After (Y/N) swallowed the pancakes, she decided to challenge Horror in an eating contest after school today. "Are you challenging me?" (Y/N) asked "Heh, I would but, sorry doll face your only wasting your time tryin' to beat me to it" "Well lets just say that you don't have the guts to do it anyway" "Ema skeleton, I don't have anyguts" "To bad you can't get what you wanted...If. You win the game though" (Y/N) only smirked at Horror who was having his second thoughts about winning the game in exchange of having what he wanted for the girl instead he gave his usual creepy grin as a reply and agreed on the deal that they were both having for the game.

"Hey can I join in?"

"No Killer, this is between doll face and me"

"Aww but I wanted the price to, (Y/N) pretty please~"

"Well, you heard him Killer"

"Hmm, its not fair"

"Hey maybe next time Killer, if Horror would let me win this game"

"Not a chance, I'm gettin' that price for myself"

"Hey sweety, sorry to bother ya but, its time to go, Nightmare would probably kill me if he knew about you getting late"

Dust finally interrupted while I nod in response and went to his side after I grabbed my school bag for the day. After we were teleported to the familiar surrounding of students walking toward the building, laughing as they share their own stories and turn myself to face Dust to thank him and bid my goodbyes for him. "Thanks Dust, sorry for dragging you all the way here, see you after school, bye" " No problem sweety, have a nice day at school" and with that Dust left without a trace leaving behind the school ground.

I was just in time for our first subject to start and went on to my respective seat. As class started, I was so focused on our deal with Horror and didn't notice that the teacher was calling for my attention to read the next paragraph for our topic, luckily I was listening a bit and knew what was I going to read. As time went by, the bell finally done its job taking this as our cue to leave the room for lunchtime but, as for me I went to the rooftop drinking my (f/d) not wanting to fill up my stomach that much for the upcoming game.

*~£e Time skip for a while~*

Once again I was glad that the bell rang. The others had already make their way out leaving me sighing in relief as I packed my bag ready to move out of the room and went to look for Dust.

"Hey Dust, you there?"

No one responded to my call instead I was met with a familiar glitchy skeleton leaning against the wall.

"H-hEyA p-PuPpEt, E-eXpEcTiNg F-fOr S-sOmEoNe?"

"Oh, hey Error, I wasn't expecting you to be here, wheres Dust?"