*_It$ nO+ AmNe$!@_*

Your POV
Finding myself in a pair of someone's pj, I frankly woke up in a sitting position only to meet a new surrounding which I knew I was in someone else's room. Thinking that it might be one of my weird dreams, I tried pinching myself several times only to feel its painful stung. 'Hmm so it was real. Wait I have been abducted?! But by whom? I should get out of here.' Moving out of the room to find a way out, at first the place was full of graveyards and the air feels gloomy, so I thought that maybe I was at the cemetery but 'what the heck?!' Maybe I was overthinking about it but to be specific I was in another AU. The place seemed familiar but I need to investigate first to confirm my theory. Reaching a few doors revealing some things, I finally reached the exit to this place and was outside? 'Wait what is this place? Its a garden?'

"I see your finally awake my princess"

'Wait that voice, could it be?' Turning my heels to face the monster behind, I saw him

"Reaper? Your the one who kidnapped me?!"

"Correction my princess but it was saving not abduction."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Lets just say I saved you from those popular villains hmm?"

"Shut it Reaper their not villains anymore, they've changed-"

"Changed? Oh princess even if its them, you can't changed the fact that they killed a hundred pure soul for their beneficial selfishness"

"B-but-"

"Look princess your just their toy, their just playing you, they didn't even love you. Come let us go inside and-"

"No"

"(Y/-"

"Your lying"

"Princess don't be like that, you know how much I loved you remember?"

"I Hate Y-"

"Shh, you know how much I hate it when you say that to me but u left me no choice, ill just neutralize your memory for a bit so you won't remember a thing and ill alter them for ya"

"L-let go of me! What are you doing?!"

"Don't worry princess it won't hurt ya just a little"

.

Nightmare's POV
We've been searching for (Y/N) for hours yet there's still no luck of her. Ordering my subordinates to look for  her at the other AU's, I tried communicating with my brother Dream if she's with them but they said they didn't see her. 'Ugh just where the hell is she?!'

"Boss she's not around 'Untertale' nor 'Underswap'" Edgy reported

"No luck in my AU neither" -Dust

"ShEs NoWhErE nEaR tHe VoId EiThEr"

"*sigh what about the others"

"STILL SEARCHING"

Cherry's loudness wasn't helping but we all knew that he to cared for the girl that is quite interesting for us but for now we need to look for her. Its almost past midnight and she's still missing. 'Ugh we shouldn't have done that in the first place, me and my jealousy what a shame.'

"Boys get some rest, we all knew that were all tired. Well look for her tomorrow at her AU and you'll need those rest to do so." 'I know they all wanted to search but this was the only way to regain there strength for tomorrow even if were sleeping for two hours'

.

"I can't fucking sleep! What is wrong with me? Its all because of me that she's missing is it, I'm the one to blame" Covering my skull with my right arm I was frustrated- no overwhelmed with negativity that my whole body was trembling. It still gets me whenever I absorb to much negativity that it'll cause me my consciousness. I can feel that the others can't sleep neither except for Killer 'that bastard'. Knowing them they'll probably wake up and start looking for her but I also need to take action.

.

Frankly looking around the campus the gang and I entered the area straight to her room to check on her but what we saw was quite a relief and intimidating. She was there at her seat yet she's talking to Dexter and Jake. We just stood there shock at the scenery before us. We searched for her for almost 10 hours last night and she's just here?! Killer went to grab her so we can talk privately and drag her outside to the rooftop.

"(Y/N) what were you thinking"

"Pardon?"

"*sigh we've looked everywhere for you just where the hell did you run off to last night?" -Hance

"Last night? Wait what are you guys talking about?"

"So what your saying was- wait what?" -Kyle

*Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggg!!!!!!

"Oops sorry guys I need to go, we should head back before the class starts"

She's acting strange, like we were just her classmates and nothing more I mean yeah were her classmate but It hurts to see her hanging around those bastards. And she's acting like nothing happened last night just what the hell happened to her anyway.

.

Error's POV
She seemed fine to me yet something feels off about her. I wonder what happened. Since we skeletons don't need to go to school for knowledge I went ahead the others to observe (Y/N) and to ask the star sanses a favor. Skipping classes wasn't a bad idea since what we really came here in the first place was for (Y/N)'s safety and to give her company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if I didn't update it the other day. Just got an urgent call from my grandparents and well my grandmother wasn't feeling ok so I need to accompany her while my parents were away. Also sorry for the short chapter I hope you guys understand.

Thanks for my supporters out there that really helped me a lot I wished you guys the best and also stay safe.