*_PeRv€rT!!!_*

Your POV:
I was throwing stuff at the monster and soon bolted out of the room like an idiot then quickly retured with a quite worried look on his skull and rushed towards my body covering my mouth to stop me from screaming and accidentaly fundled with my breast ( *reader~chan was death glarring at author~chan ; ahemm Im sorry guys hehehe) as I blushed madly and punched him out of the room sending him to the universe ( just go with it, it's just like in the anime movies, so imagine how that thing even works with you guys....lol)

I enhaled and exhaled until the next thing I know is that the monster from before was back kneeling down and apologizing for what he has done to me earlier. I felt a little guilty for punching him that hard, but, well its not my fault anyways.

I was about to reply him until we  heard footsteps or maybe quite running through the hallway towards the room where I was in and there I saw four of them confused from what was happening and asked; "Whats the ruckus all about?" one of them asked; " We heard a noise coming from up here so we all rushed to checked on you guys." The other one said.

When I was about to ask something to them, they all suddenly blushed dark red and other color that matches them while the others had their nosebleed. "I mean is that even possible for a skeleton to have a nosebleed?" I ask myself also confused at the situation were in. I look to where they were staring at and saw myself in a mirror beside me wearing only my striped (f/c) panty and my sleeveless shirt, my eyes were burning like flames and my face was already red as a tomato and hit each one of them in their skull and apologized afterwards.

              *~Me@N₩h!£e~*

After all the troubles I've been through this morning, we all went together in what they called it the "Throne Room" which is like a part of the castle. We went inside it for me to be amazed by how the structure was built and with those dark colors that really matches everything well except for one thing that I only saw a throne with only one chair it was so plain that I wanted to make this place even more livelier, but first I need to know where the heck I am and why am I here and also who are these freaks anyways.

Having my thoughts bugging my mind distracts me from concentrating to the scene that I was with the monsters that kidnapped me. I was wondering of how they even move without a muscle to hold the bones and a skin to cover it, I mean hows that even possible?!