*_N!GhTmAr€_*

NM's POV
(Y/N) went inside the room with the others behind her rubbing their skulls. I raised a bonebrow thinking what happened to them and returned my attention to
(Y/N) who seemed to be amazed of the structures that I've designed it for myself.

She does'nt seemed to notice my presence due to my color that it even matches with the shadow that sorrounds the corners of the room. Soon I decided to make my move and snap (Y/N) out of her thoughts.

"Welcome (Y/N), you seem to be deep in your thoughts, ask of what you may want to question us and we will give you the answers." I said showing myself to the light where (Y/N) can see me.

"Well the thing is- she paused for a bit and exclaimed -Where the heck am I and Why am I here and who are you guys anyways!?" She demanded to know

"To answer your question, 1 you are at my castle, 2 let me explain that to you later on and 3 I am Nightmare King of nightmares in this palace." I stated showing my tentacles around me.

Your POV:
I was snapped back to reality and heard someone talked to where the throne was and there stood another skeleton monster that was well covered in a tar like liquid around his skull walking towards the light where I can see him.

I asked him some questions and answered them honestly while introducing himself showing his tentacles around him.

"H-hEy I-iM e-ErRoR" I heard the glitchy one said glitching

"Im Cross, nice to meet ya" the one with a big knife said that has a shaped like lightning on his right cheekbone.

"Sup, Im Dust" the one with a hood said so.

"Heya Im Horror" the creepy one with a crack on his left skull said it.

"H-hey Sweetheart the names Red" the red one introduced with his golden tooth appearing.

All of them almost introduced themselves, well except for the other one that I first met at the other room awhile ago. I death glared at the silent skeleton with a black tear like liquid dripping down his eyesockets until his chin that seemed to be permanent and noticed me glaring at him.

"U-umh, h-hey Im K-killer btw" he stuttered looking at the other side to dodge my glares at him that made him even more nervous.

"Well, Im (Y/N) nice too meet you guys, but Im not glad for you guys kidnapping me all the way out here for no good reason at all." I stated