Arc VS Grimm!

Combat class began, Jaune walked in with Velvet and they both were laughing, Ruby saw them and waved to Jaune

"Jaune! over here!" Ruby cried

Blake looked up from her book, and her eyes meet with Jaune's but as soon as he saw her looking he looked away and went to sit with Velvet. Blake felt a nasty feeling in her gut, She has let Jaune be torn down by Weiss and everyone else. She had promised to help and watch over Jaune while he was here. Yet she couldn't even stand up for him.

Jaune sat down with Velvet and her team, another girl with sunglasses and a scarf, a redheaded boy with white eyes and scars on his arms and eyes, and a huge guy wearing green armor.

"Bun-Bun, who's tall, blonde, and handsome?" The other girl asked

"Coco!" Velvet cried "this is Jaune Grimm, he helped me hide from Cardin"

Both of the two buys perked up as did the girl known as Coco. She moved over to Jaune and looked at him, up and down, side to side, and then she smiled.

"I like him, he seems like a good guy" Coco said, "you don't plan on taking our Bun-Bun's innocence, do you?"

Velvet went red and covered her face with her ears. Jaune, however, was confused

"Innocence? what do you mean?" Jaune asked Coco

Coco raised an eyebrow in question but shrugged it off. The bell rang and everyone took their seats. Ms.Goodwitch walked out and next to her was another blonde woman, she was short, she wore armor only on her shins, Arm's, and Brests. Her stomach was exposed and her skinny-jeans were ripped, she wore blue strapped boots. and her eyes were cobalt blue. teams RWBY, (J)NPR and CFVY thought they were looking at a female version of Jaune. Jaune was oblivious to the fact that they looked similar.

"Hello class, Today with me is a very special huntress with me, her name is Saphron Arc. She was one of the top Students here in beacon during her time, and she came back to see how this year's huntsmen and huntresses in training were doing" Goodwitch announced "So I expect you all to not hold back and give her everything you have"

Saphron smiled and looked to the children that sat in their seats. She looked at every single one until her eyes landed on a certain blonde boy.

She pointed at him, "you. What's your name?" she asked him

"I'm Jaune Grimm, Miss" Jaune replied

"Well Jaune Grimm, would you do the honors of being the first one to have their butt kicked?" She asked with a smile

Jaune shrugged and nodded. He got up from his seat, but Velvet then grabbed his hand, Jaune looked back at her

"Good luck out there Jaune," She said with a warm smile

Jaune nodded and went to change.

Blake watched as the girl, Saphron, was waiting for Jaune. No matter how she looked at it, the girl just shared too many features with Jaune, but he had told blake that all of his family was killed, and Jaune didn't give her his old name before becoming Jaune Grimm.

Jaune entered the stage and he wore his armor and had Apathy to his side. The two blondes looked at one another and waited for Ms. Goodwitch to begin the battle. Jaune pulled out Apathy, while Saphron pulled out two small blades. The slowly moved around the stage.

"Begin!" Goodwitch yelled

The two charged at each other and there was a huge gust of wind! Saphron moved like an acrobat with her swords while attacking Jaune. Jaune was blocking every move as well as attacking. Jaune flared his Aura up which pushed back Saphron, she looked to see the blackest Aura she had ever seen envelop the teen. Jaune aura was so huge that the Aura scale didn't even budge, neither did Saphron's. Jaune suddenly rushed so fast to Saphron that he seemed to teleport right in front of her face, Saphron ducked backward and then using her legs, hooked them around Jaune's head and put her blades to his neck, Jaune, however, flared up his Aura again, Saphron began to feel a burning sensation in her thighs, she quickly jumped off. Jaune turned back and managed to hit Saphron, causing her Aura to go from 100 to 50.

Everyone was shocked that one hit from Jaune managed to make her Aura fall that quick. Saphron looked to the Aura-meter and smiled

"You got a lot of power kid! It's been a while since anybody has gotten me to 50%" Spahron told him.

She flared up her own Aura which glowed so white, it was like looking into a flashlight. Spahron smiled knowing she could end it with this. Her semblance. a white substance covered her clothes and made them glow. It was so bright that Jaune's was actually depleting. His Aura went from 100 to 30! It even had what seemed to be a physical effect on him as he kneeled on the ground.

'what's happening? I never felt this much of a burning sensation all over my body' Jaune thought to himself.

Jaune decided to use his semblance as well. a dark substance surrounded his body and when hit began to form, he began to become covered in scales, and his skin turned black with a Grimm mask overlapping his eyes, but the surprises weren't done, he grew a tail and at the end of that tail was a white snake, he had taken the form of a King Tajitu. He charged at her, and swung many blows to her, Her aura went from 50 to 30. they were both at equal footing, Saphron then swung at Jaune cutting his foot and arm, causing his aura to drop down to 26. Jaune backed up and used his tail/snakehead to attack Saphron, she dodges it, but before she had a chance to strike it, She saw Jaune from the corner of her eye, coming right at her. Jaune fused all his Aura into his sword and brought it down, Saphron used both of her blades to block the attack, she as well fusing all of her Aura into her blades. A huge feedback occurred and an explosion enveloped the whole stadium and class! even causing a minor shake within the whole school!

everyone in the stand got off the ground and looked into the arena. Smoke covered it like something out of an anime. as it slowly began to clear, Both Jaune and Saphron, stood in the same position but then they fell to the ground. It was a stalemate.

Goodwitch got up from her podium and looked to the students, "Class Dissmised" She told them as she adjusted her glasses.