Meta Vs RWBY

Jaune or Meta as he was going by tonight, stood by Neo as Roman took the stage and addressed the White Fang, who wore the Grimm masks.

'so these are the White Fang, from what I heard in the crowd they are all both right and wrong' Jaune thought to himself

Roman took the stage and looked to the masked faunas in the warehouse.

"Hello, one and all!" Roman yelled, "I want to welcome you all for this little get-together!"

"What is he doing here!?"

"He's a human!"

"He can't be trusted!"

Roman looked at them, "you all seem to have forgotten that WE have a COMMON enemy!" Roman announced, "Society! the council! Atlas! Humans in general! They want to treat you like animals! and what do you want? You want to have rights! to be able to be one with humans! but will they allow it!? FUCK NO! I don't blame you for wanting humans dead! for not trusting me! But to show you that I AM on the same side as you..."

Roman then snapped his fingers to show the Atlas Mech behind him, "with this in our hands we can tear down the oppression given to us! Given to you!" Roman said with fire

The crowd was eating it up, Just like Roman knew they would. Jaune knew that Roman only spoke half f the truth. Jaune looked around the room, he looked to all of the masked people, and that's when he saw two very familiar looking faces, Even with the mask hiding their eyes, he knew who they were. Blake Belladonna and Sun Wukong.

'what are they doing here!?' Jaune screamed in his head

He needed them to get out of here, Jaune didn't want to fight them. Neo patted him on the shoulder and pointed to the two. Jaune knew what she meant. Jaune nodded, He picked up his sword and jumped off the stage and targeted Sun.

Sun saw the Masked man jumping at him and connected his numb chucks to make his staff and he blocked the attack, Blake pulled out Gamble Shroud and shot at the masked criminal, But Jaune kicks Sun away and blocked the bullets. Roman saw this and recognized who Meta had attacked and it was the Kitty and her monkey boyfriend

"Ah, shit! Meta!" Roman yelled

Jaune turned to Roman, and Roman began to climb into the mech

"leave them alone, they're mine!" Roman said

Jaune nodded and Roman activated the mech and charged at the two huntsmen in training. Blake and Sun jumped out the window and ran only for the wall behind them to break open, as the mech began to follow after them.

Jaune turned to Neo, "what do we do now?" He asked her

*we follow after him, make sure that when he needs back up, we save his sorry ass* Neo "told" him

Jaune nodded and followed Neo to a Bullhead.

Roman was around the broken pieces of the Atlas Mech, Yang Looked at him with her Semblance flared and shot a dust round at him. As it flew toward the criminal mastermind it was cut in half by a red sword. Meta showed up along with Neo by his side. Roman looked to the two with a very pleased smile

"Meta, Neo, thank you," Roman said

Jaune just looked back to see the Bullhead take off as it needed to turn around and come back, but it was hard as they were around a freeway.

"it looks like we'll need to hold them off," Jaune told them

Jaune looked to his friends, he didn't want to fight them but he needed to.

(your lying) came a voice

Jaune was a little freaked about what responded to him, who was that?

Jaune had little time to figure out the answer as Blake and Ruby rushed at him. Jaune blocked Ruby's swing and then with his pistol managed to block Blake's strike as well, He pushed them back and shot at Ruby, she used her Aura to block it, but when she flinched and used her Aura, Jaune ran to Blake swing at her, he felt bad for attacking her

(You're lying again) came the voice again

Jaune didn't know who was talking to him, But Jaune continued to strike at Blake, but she wasn't budging, she then began to swing back, Jaune then slashed through her and almost yelled until he realized it was a clone, and from behind he was slashed and kicked, Jaune got up only to feel his back in pain, he had felt a warm liquid fall from where Blake had cut.

(SHE CUT YOU!! KILL HER!! RIP OUT HER FLESH!!) yelled the voice

"SHUT UP!" Jaune yelled as he held his head in pain

Blake stopped what she was doing to see the Man called Meta grabbing his head,

'what is he doing' Blake asked herself "Give up already?" She asked him

The man looked at her as black Aura began to swirl from his back, Something wasn't right about this guy

"Run... Please Run!" He said as his voice began to sound more demonic

"Like Hell, I am," Balke told him getting ready to strike

"RUN! FUCKING RUN!!!! PLEASE RUN BLA-!" Meta began but then he began to roar

Out from his back came two black tendrils, they bot had a claw and the end, it began to wriggle and squirm around violently. Blake backed up, but something began t make her knees weak, she fell back as Meta came closer. She didn't know where this fear was coming from, she wasn't afraid before, but something put fear into her. Meta stood right above her and his sword was dragged lazily behind him, Blake looked up and for the first time in a while, she wanted to cry of her mommy and for her daddy, feeling the same fear as a child would fear the dark.

Meta stared down to her and then stopped, he saw the tears fall from her face, "pleh em, I t'nod tanw ot turh uoy ekalB" Meta told her, but Blake couldn't understand

Then the Bullhead came back and when Jaune saw it, he made one of the tentacles latch onto it and pulled himself up and went in the Bullhead, with Roman and Neo following behind and the Bullhead left Team RWBY where they were.

Blake got up and felt that the fear was gone, yet the tears didn't stop, they kept falling. Whatever Meta was, Blake wanted to know who and why a person like that would have such a frightening Semblance.

Roman looked to Meta, "what kind of Semblance was that kid!?" Roman cried

Meta didn't reply, they made it back to the warehouse, Cinder, Mercury, and Emerald were nowhere to be seen and Roman and Neo went to plan another heist, so Jaune changed back into his street clothes and went to catch the Bullhead back to Beacon.

He made it back before Team RWBY did, and went to the bathroom of his dorm, He then quickly lifted the toilet seat up and vomited. He felt sick. he didn't know what came over him. he looked to see that all of the vomit was black, no chunks of food, nothing, just something resembling Black goo. Jaune then flushed the toilet and then washed his face, and then left the bathroom, he took off his shirt and shoes and just fell on his bed and tried to fall asleep.

'are these part of my condition? are these the side effects of it?' Jaune asked himself, he put the thought off and then fell asleep. As he did, Black Veins showed on his back all branching away from his spine and slowly spreading around the body...

A/N: Jaune is speaking backward, and I am also going to introduce different types of OC Grimm that I cam up with and even one being able to force fear into others (which was hinted at this chapter) But trust me, Jaune's problems are just beginning. Also, the next Chapter will feature more Romance with a certain faunas.