RRBN's First Job

A/N: Everyone in team RRBN will be wearing their Volume 4 outfits now, also I hope you're really ready for the plans I have for this!

I also want to say that Jaune and Blake's Personality has changed from the show's version. Jaune was strong and would stand and fight for whatever reason and Blake would hide and think of herself as a bad luck charm because of what happened to Yang. But here it's the opposite. Jaune thinks of himself as a burden and thinks that it's better if he disappears, but thanks to Jaune's "death" Blake has decided to honor his memory by not Abandoning her friends. Also, there will be a chapter on what happened a week after the fall with RWBY and PNR as well as different outcomes of the Fall of Beacon.

Team RRBN was now in a town called Hatsune. This town was close to The Enclosed Sea but on the West side of the bridge. They walked into a large hotel as this town was one of the four tourist attractions in Mistral. They walked in and moved to the front desk.

A woman with what seemed to be webbed ears looked to them and Smiled, "Hello and welcome to the Fa Mulan Hotel, My name is Mushu, what can I do for you?" Said the woman

Ruby smiled, "Hi Mushu, I'm Ruby Rose, Me and my friends were wondering if we could rent a room here for the week?" Ruby asked

"of course" Mushu smiled, "now are you here as tourists or will you be needing the Huntsmen rooms?" Mushu asked

This made everyone look at her with confusion, they had never heard of a hotel with just Huntsmen rooms

"there are only huntsmen rooms here?" Ren asked

"Well there are now, after everything that's been happening lately we've been needed to divide Civilians and Huntsmen" Mushu replied, she then looked to them "that's why your here right? to help out with the cult?"

This made the four more confused, Mushu looked at their expressions and realized that they must just fresh off the boat of some Huntsmen academy from Vacuo or Atlas

"Well, you see, a bunch a fanatics have been going from town to town gathering members for their Grimm Cult," Mushu told them

"when did this all start?" Blake asked

"I say... about three months after the Fall of Beacon" Mushu replied

This all caught their attention. Only four months after the Fall, at first it seemed wrong to just jump to Cinder and her proxies but yet it was also very convenient. Grimm worshippers and it seemed something closely related to Cinder. Blake, however, thought this was more part of Her plan. Salem may have decided to cause more chaos as soon as possible so she could start to create more panic in the kingdoms. Blake had withheld this information to the others, thinking that it was best till they could get to Haven Academy and talk with Headmaster Lionheart.

"We'll take the Huntsmen rooms please" Ruby replied

Mushu nodded and ran their total for their week, they handed over the amount that they needed and knew they would earn more by doing some small jobs for the town. They headed to the room and put their stuff away and that's when Ruby locked the door and looked to them.

"what do you guys think?" Ruby asked

"well the rooms not bad, there's enough space for all of us here as well as enough rooms to-"

"I think Ruby was talking about the Cult Nora," Ren said

"Oh... Right" Nora said with a smile

"I think it may be related to them, but I also don't know," Blake said

"I think we should investigate, If this is related to Cinder and them, then it might be our chance to get to them and stop them" Ren voiced

"I think we should do that too, but no one mention Cinders name, if this does have to do with them then someone could tell them about us," Ruby said "for now let's just try to find who's leading them"

They all agreed to investigate the Cult while also taking small jobs for the town.

Jaune walked alone in a forest, it was a dead forest, it seemed like a scene one would see in a horror movie. Jaune kept walking until he heard something behind him, He looked back, but he saw nothing. Jaune turned around and kept walking, he knew he was being followed, and it was by some cult followers. Jaune had told Neo and ABRN to stay in the trees and just jump from place to place. For about the last four days, the group had been seeking cult followers in different places but turned up nothing until yesterday. Nadir had heard someone in a bar talk about seeing some of the cultists in these woods, hoping that this was an actual lead and not some fake story to scare people, Nadir told Jaune and if it was a hoax or not, they would check it out.

Suddenly an arrow shot behind Jaune, only missing his head by mere inches. Jaune turns around and grabs his sword from his back, and turned around just in time to deflect another arrow that shot right at him. Jaune saw that there were four masked people, all of them wearing Grimm Masks that resembled Plague Docter masks, but then another figure walks to Jaune. He wore a black cloak that covered his torso, but he had no shirt on, he wore tight black pants and also wore brown boots, he had blonde hair and it was cut into a Mohawk, he wore no mask but he had Tattoo's that resembled the masks of Grimm.

"Are you the one known as Jaune Grimm also known as the Grimm walker?" Asked the man

Jaune looked at him and tightened his grip n his sword, "Yes, that would be me" Jaune replied

From atop the trees, Neo and ABRN watched, making sure Jaune wouldn't get jumped. The man then kneeled on one knee and lowered his head

"it is an honor to meet you, my lord" Replied the man

Jaune was confused as was his team from the trees

"My sisters would like to see you" The man replied

Jaune didn't let his guard down, "who are you?" Jaune asked

The man turned back, "my name is Finn Queen, I am the man who leads your armies" Finn replied

Jaune was confused as well as angry, "what the hell are you talking about!? I never remembered starting a cult!" Jaune yelled

"No, My sisters did that, but when the Dragon came, we took it as a sign, a sign that a new age was going to begin, and then we heard about you after the fall, the man who could become a Grimm, no man or woman could do that, yet you can" Finn told him "do you not see my lord? You are our god, you are our king! and with you at our side, we will lead to a new age of Grimm!"

Jaune looked in horror, they thought he wanted this! "you're insane! I never asked for this!" Jaune cried

"No, but we will bring you with us so you can teach us how to transcend from human to Grimm!" Finn said, he then pulled out a sword that resembled a Nevermore feather, "and you will come with us!" Finn yelled

Jaune then charged at Finn and the two clashed swords. Neo and ABRN jumped in to help Jaune fight. Jaune continued to Fight Finn but knew this may not be easy, as the man in front of him was considered Ex-Military.