RRBN meets Freya

Jaune woke up the next day good as new. However, the information that he received was to much to take in but it was not just that, it was what he received, the future that could happen and they way things were looking, that future was possible and the most likely to happen. Jaune was scared, but he was more determined then he was afraid. He needed to stop not just Salem, but Ozpin as well. Neither could be trusted. He now knew what the voice was, it was the grimm, it was the dark brothers blood. He was to rather become Human or Grimm. Light or Dark. Life or Death. Day or Night. His fate would lead him to the path, the path to defeat Salem and Ozpin. He would do what ever he needed to do, go through anyone, destroy anything to defeat the two that caused this thousand year war. WHATEVER IT TAKES, and NOBODY was going to stop him. but first he needed to remove all of Salems pawns.

Jaune got out of his room after he finished changing, as soon as he walked out of his room he was face to face with Reese. She was going to check on Jaune and see if he needed any help.

"Reese, did you need something?" Jaune asked

"No, Neo and Arslan just asked me to check on you" She said

"Well, I'm fine, thank you though" Jaune replied

the two walked out to meet with their friends, Bolen and Arslan had went to see if they were close to the Cult's HQ, while Neo and Nadir were buying food.

"So, how did you get a Semblance like that?" Reese asked "ya know, changing into Grimm and stuff"

"Well, it's an Inherited Semblance, one that's both a blessing and a curse" Jaune replied

"Oh, so your like the Schnee Family in a way" Reese said

"Yeah, you know a Schnee?" Jaune asked

"Eh, kinda, Weiss Schnee from Beacon academy, she was fighting Bolen during the Vytal Festival. I also fought with her during the Fall" Reese replied

Jaune smiled, He knew Weiss had made it out alive, but he would sometimes sense her sadness whenever she mentioned or talked with her father. So he was a bit concerned about her.

"But her teammate! Blake Belladonna! I just wanna hit her!" Reese pouted

Jaune chuckled, "why's that?"

"She made me look like a fool, I fough her during the festival and she used her ribbion to knock me off my bored, not to mention she used her other sword to cut my bored in half"

Jaune pearked up and the mention of another sword, was she talking about Gambol Shroud's sheath?

"She had a second sword?" Jaune asked

"Yeah, it looked sorta like yours, I heard it was called Apathy" Reese replied

Jaune stopped at the mention of his old sword, Blake had kept it. He didn't think she would... but he was wrong.

"I also heard that she lost a friend before the Festival began..." Reese told him

After that, they continued to walk... Jaune wanted to see how Blake was doing, but he couldn't, he just couldn't face her yet, not until his task was done. As soon as they got outside, Arslan along with Bolen, Nadir, and Neo arrived.

"Look whos up" Nadir chuckled

Jaune just smiled and rolled his eyes but walked to them and helped them with the food, after getting everything put away Bolen agreed to cook for everyone while they all trained. they all got their gear ready and agreed to not use their semblance as most of them need to focus on combat.

"So who wants to go first?" Jaune asked

"I'll go first," Arslan said

Jaune looked at her, "are you sure? I've got years of training with this stuff" Jaune told her