A Second Power!?

Raven charged at him and with her sword slash at him but he used one of his tentacles and blocked the attack, Jaune then sliced at Raven, chipping a part of her armor, and he then used his tentacles like rapiers and tried to stab at Raven, but Raven had quick reflexes, she managed to deflect and dodge the attacks, however, this caused her to forget about the blade that he held in his hands, Jaune swung horizontally at her but Raven had a millisecond to react! Jaune's sword only managed to cut the sweat on her nose. Raven jumped back and created a blue longsword of ice, she charged at Jaune and managed to slice two of his tentacles, Jaune used his remaining two and attacked her, but Raven deflected them with her sword and sliced upward at Jaune, cutting his chin. Jaune backed up only to have Raven already behind him, a red ball of energy was in her hand and she hit Jaune in the face with it. Jaune staggered back and was about to charge until he felt cold. He looked to see that Ice began to encase his body.

"Seemed I was stronger," Raven said

Jaune smiled as the rest of the Ice froze him. Raven was about to swing her blade but then the ice shattered at it flew at her. Her Aura blocked the shards that came at her when she saw the blond boy, he was different. An orange glow surrounded him, the ground beneath him was black and grey.

Jaune looked at him and felt a warm sensation in his body. 'Guess mom was right... Arcs can have more than one semblance' Jaune thought

"H-How is this-?" Raven began but a ball of fire shot at her, so she raised her ice sword to block the attack, but as soon as Fire hit the sword it evaporated! Raven was stunned!

"How did you do that!?" Raven said

Jaune just smiled at her, "If you win I'll answer your questions" Jaune said

Jaune's skin then took a form that resembled bark, and what seemed like two antlers made of blackened wood sprouted out of Jaune's head and small flames ignited from the tips.

"This Grimm form... it that of a Wickerman! but they're only native to Vacuo!" Raven said

Jaune hand raised, it as well looked like blackened wood, Fire shot from his hands a large gust of flames shot at Raven, she used her powers to create an ice wall but it was melted in seconds and Raven was blasted back. She fell to the ground and dropped her sword before she could get up, She felt a sharp pain within her right shoulder, it was her sword arm, then a hand with flames still in the palm of it was close to Ravens face, she could feel the scorching heat of it, like that of a tempered blade, she could already feel her hairs begin to singe.

Raven looked to see the Blond boy staring at her, she looked at his eyes and saw that his eyes resembled a Grimms, His eyes were also devoided of mercy, She knew this was her end, "I... Give up" She said

She waited for the burning of her flesh but it never came, instead, she felt the hard end of the handle of Jaune's sword and she blacked out.

Jaune looked at the tribe and saw them shocked and they backed up. Jaune looked to Yang and Yang looked down. She felt somewhat ashamed at her current actions. with her head looking at the ground she walked to the group. Jaune looked at the Tribe.

"Leave whatever you took and take Raven with you... and If I found out she was killed before she was at full health I'll know," Jaune told them

The Tribe picked up Raven and quickly left the town. Jaune and the others entered the town and saw it burn to the ground. Yang looked down and away from her friends.

"Yang did you do this?" Ruby asked with a hurt tone

Yang didn't answer

"Yang did you do this!?" Ruby asked