Feeling of Evil

Jaune loved hangout ng out with his friends, he hung out with his team and team RWBY once a day, while he has ng out with Velvet during lunch most of the week, however, he also hung out with a team from Mistral. Blake noticed this and didn't have a good feeling about the Raven haired girl. Something about her felt off, she had a secret intention with Jaune, Blake knew it.

"So, what do you like to do for fun?" Jaune asked them

Neo looked at him and responded in sign language, *I like to eat Ice-cream while watching shows* and she was being very truthful.

"I don't do much" Emerald replied, also being very truthful

"I just sit and read comics" Mercury Said, also being very truthful

"what about you Cinder?" Jaune asked

"I don't care for such things, but I do like discussing government" Cinder replied, She was being half-honest, "what about you Jaune? What do you do for fun?"

Jaune shrugged, "I like hanging out with Velvet, Blake, Ruby, I enjoy reading books thanks to blake, But I mostly spend my time trying to control my semblance"

This caught the group's interest. Mercury had informed Cinder about Jaunes Semblance when he fought his sister, but she didn't know he couldn't fully control his Semblance.

"what do you mean?" Cinder asked

Jaune chuckled, "While it is true that I can take on forms of Grimm, I also can take on the trait of destruction, After I fought Weiss I found the feeling of wanting to kill people... But I managed to get rid of that urge" Jaune told them

'So he takes on the destructive trait of Grimm, and he also feels the emotion of mindless killing... this could work to my advantage, but first, a test' Cinder thought to herself.

"Jaune, would you like to join us on a... Hunt?" Cinder asked with a sly smile

Jaune looked at her, "what do you mean?" Jaune asked

Cinder chuckled, "We're heading to a bar in Vale, and we have a job to do, but what we are doing would be considered... Illegal" Cinder told him

While Jaune knew what she had in mind, he wondered why they would invite him to do something very Illegal. Yet he felt something rise in him, something telling to break the rules of man, to tear down all that man had built. Jaune knew what this was and if he didn't deal with the feeling now, it would grow.

"Sure sounds like fun" Jaune replied

Cinder smiled, "good, but to make sure no one recognizes you, I will give you a costume and a sword"

This then made Jaune question what they had in mind, "why would I need a new suit and sword?" He asked

"Don't worry, you'll only wear it when you're on a job with us" Cinder said, "so are you in or are you out?" Cinder asked

Jaune reluctantly nodded

"good, meet us in vale at the texted address I will send you" Cinder replied

Jaune nodded

Jaune was in his dorm room in the bathroom and vomiting. He had to hold in what he ate, for some reason the food didn't taste right, the only thing that tasted right was the meat and the milk, everything else tasted like rotting cheese! He spat the rest of the vomit out of his mouth and wiped his mouth, he looked to the Mirror and wondered what was happening to him. Jaune then felt his scroll buzz, he pulled it out to see a text from Cinder, he opened and saw what the address was. He texted her back saying he would meet her there, Cinder then told him that his suit would be there when he arrived, Jaune nodded at the text and put the scroll in his pocket and put on his jeans and hoodie since it was the easiest thing to change out of.