JN, ABRN, RRBN VS Cult

Jaune and everyone walked until they came across a large town that was very well fortified, they reached the south side of it and looked to see over 100 cult members, and they also saw many children in cages. Nadir was the angriest when he saw this, Jaune told them that they would attack that night as it was better than attack in plain daylight. They set up a small camp and they didn't light any fires to not attract attention. Jaune looked to see Reese and Nadir talking, he could make out Nadir talking about the caged children. Jaune went to talk to Arslan, wanting to know why this quest bothered Nadir so much.

"Arslan" Jaune said as he approched her

Arslan turned to him, "Jaune, what's up?" She asked

"it's about Nadir... Since the beginning of this he's been the most commited besides me to stop this cult" Jaune said "why is that?"

Arslan looked at him and nodded, "about seven months ago Nadir was out on a mission with us when he got news that the cult  attacked his village he went home and we went with him, however when we got their most of his village was dead" Arslan told him "But they had also taken his little sister, Jasmin"

"and Reese, why is she also the only one comforting him?" Jaune asked

"they're dating" Arslan said

Jaune nodded

"why did you want to know?" Arslan asked

"I wanted to make sure Nadir wasn't going to do anything stupid" Jaune told her "and I'm sure he won't"

Arslan smiled, "so your gonna let his emotions be apart of this mission?"

"He wants to save his little sister, he knows not to do anything to reackless" Jaune told her

Arslan smiled, Jaune turned to walk back to camp only for them to hear cries and an explosion, the two leaders turned to the large town and saw smoke pouring from it. Jaune rushed to the town and told Arslan to get the others. Jaune used his semblance to grow a pair of Nevermore wings and took off.

Team RRBN followed the trail which lead to a large town, very well fortified, Ruby looked to see the Ice trail began to dissapear, they then heard the gates open to the town and they took out their weapons as they saw who it was. Standing there at the entrance was Ravenna and Freya along with some cut members and dust weapons.

"So Freya was telling the truth" Ravenna said "the goddess and the Grimm-Walker will be please that your here"

"Is he really alive?" Blake said

Ravenna looked to the faunas girl

"Is Jaune really alive!?" Blake cried

Ravenna smiled, "I see... is that what you came here for?" Ravena asked "Well, it seems My dear sister lied to you"

Freya looked to her sister confused, but Blake looked in anger, Blake charged at Ravenna but she quickly moved her hand and it became gold and blocked the attack from blake and she then kicked her away. Nora pulled her gun up and shot at them, one whizzed past Freya and into a building, causing a huge explosion.

Ruby activated her semblance to go over the wall and then attacked Freya, but Freya shot Ice at the girl, but ruby dodged them and slashed at her but Freya created a huge sheild of ice and blocked the attack. Ravenna rushed back to her tower to make sure the Mirror would be safe.

Ravenna was right at the door of her tower when many small fathers embedded themselves in her door. she looked up before she had to look at the ground as the figure landed. Jaune Grimm was face to face with Ravenna Queens.