The Meeting

From the minute Toni stepped foot into Riverdale High as a junior, she heard whispers of the name Cheryl Blossom. The school's HBIC. Toni was unfazed. Toni herself was cool, confident, smart and sexy. And she was going to use the transfer to Riverdale High to make sure she got into her dream college, California Institute of the Arts, for Photography of course. And Toni remained unbothered until she sat down in her AP English class. There she sat with her legs crossed, her leather jacket slung low around her arms showing off her bare, tanned shoulders, twiddling a pen in her fingers when the most gorgeous girl entered the room.

She had beautiful, red wavy hair and the most perfect alabaster skin. Her eyes were a dark brown, and her long lashes seemed to kiss her cheeks everytime she blinked. And her lips, god her lips. Toni had never seen such kissable, plump lips before.

Toni watched as the girl eyed the room, trying to find the perfect seat and before long her gaze dropped onto the girl in the leather jacket herself. When their eyes connected, they both felt an immediate attraction. If you had asked either girl what their dream girl looked like, they would have pointed to each other.

Before Cheryl even knew what she was doing, she was dropping into the seat right next to the new girl. She had heard that there was going to be someone new starting at Riverdale that day but hadn't thought much of it, because, well, she was in a happy relationship with her best friend turned girlfriend, Heather Connor. They had been dating since the start of the Junior year, two months ago, and Cheryl couldn't be happier. Yes, the girl beside her was the most beautiful girl she'd ever seen, though she would never admit that while being in a relationship with another person, but there was no reason why she suddenly felt like being in her current relationship was inopportune. This new girl and her hadn't even spoken a word for god sakes!

"Hey, I'm Toni Topaz," the girl beside her said, pulling her out of her reverie.

"Pleasure, I'm Cheryl Blossom, aka Cheryl Bombshell," she introduced herself with her trademark sass, but her stomach was a flurry of butterflies. Toni's voice was the perfect mix of husky and feminine.

And through the single class they shared, the two girls become quick friends. Or as friendly as two people can be whilst constantly bantering and flirting with each other. Toni laughed at all of Cheryl's jokes, which was quite refreshing, most people just thought she was being mean. And no one made Cheryl laugh more than Toni, not even Heather.

Toni easily rose in the popularity ranks due to her attractiveness, style and "cool girl" attitude, so Cheryl and Toni ran in the same circles. Towards the middle of Junior year, Toni started dating Chuck Clayton. When Cheryl found out, she feigned happiness, but really the news was like a punch to the gut. She knew that she didn't have the right to feel that way, she was in a relationship herself but she couldn't help how she felt.

If hearing the news was bad, seeing the pair walk down the school corridors hand in hand was even worse. But Cheryl just had to push those feelings down. She knew Toni was bisexual, the girl was pretty open about it, but any chance of a future relationship would be blown to smithereens once she learned Cheryl's secret. The only people who knew were her family and Heather. You see Cheryl had a penis. And it wasn't small either. She was so embarrassed by it. She tried to maintain an image of perfection and as much as she thought she attained it, she couldn't help but think of what lay between her legs.

Heather was amazing in that regard. She didn't care that Cheryl was intersex, had even told her she found it sexy. Near the end of the school year, they had even lost their virginities to each other. Heather had only been able to take a little more than half of Cheryl's length but it felt so good to Cheryl that she didn't even care. Heather and Cheryl were in love.

Around the same time, Toni lost her virginity to Chuck. They were happy together and in love. Chuck treated Toni with respect and their relationship had flourished.

On one of the last days of Junior year during a break between classes, Toni was in one of the stalls when she heard three girls enter. She didn't think much of it until she heard a familiar name being brought up.

"God, Cheryl's so big, I don't know if I'll ever be able to handle all of her."

Toni recognized Heather's voice but she was utterly confused as to what the hell she was talking about.

"How big is she?" One of Heather's friends asked.

"Not sure, we haven't exactly pulled out the measuring tape, you know?" Heather quipped.

"I still can't believe you're not a virgin anymore, Heath!"

"There's no one I rather give it up to. I love Cheryl," Heather replied softly.

Toni only exited the stall once she heard the other girls leave. Her mind was reeling. She was so confused. One, that entire conversation made it seem like Cheryl had a certain male appendage between her legs. Two, she hated how her heart had clenched at hearing Heather speak so adamantly about her love for Cheryl. She had to forget about her crush on the red haired beauty. They were both in loving relationships.

---

Summer rolled around and a heated argument left Toni and Chuck on a break while he was away at football camp. Chuck had been persistent about trying sex without a condom and even though Toni was on birth control, she absolutely did not want to. Chuck's insistence had pissed her off and she had told him to take the summer to think about what was really important to him.

Cheryl spent the summer practicing archery, hanging out with Heather and taking dance classes to keep her moves fresh for the Vixens. She was happy, content even. Her and Toni only saw each other during the occasional house party that was thrown, but they easily fell into their usual bantering ways. Alcohol made them both even more bold in their flirty ways towards each other and sometimes Cheryl would flirt even with Heather around. It secretly made Toni a little too happy but she played it cool.

Everything came crashing down when Cheryl was wasting time on Twitter when she saw a tweet from one of her mutuals: "apparently oomf is a #chickwithadick" It made Cheryl freeze up in fear. Was her secret out? How? The only people who knew were her family and Heather.

She felt her heart break at the realization. Had the girl she loved shared her deepest, darkest secret?

Cheryl immediately called Heather and with tears streaming down her cheeks, demanded to know who Heather had told. She was screaming into the phone, completely enraged and horrifically sad. Heather was so scared, they had never gotten into such a big fight before and she didn't want to lose Cheryl. She told the truth, she had only told her two closest friends, Ginger and Tina. With tears brimming in her eyes, and a shaky voice, Heather explained that she just wanted to share such a special moment of losing her virginity with her two best friends. But Cheryl couldn't accept it, not yet anyway, she announced that they were over and hung up the phone, only to throw herself on her bed and cry her eyes out into her pillow.