The Secret's Out

Cheryl didn't speak to anyone for a whole week. She only left her room for dinner. She had told her parents and brother about what had happened and they were all sympathetic. They knew how uncomfortable Cheryl felt about her intersexuality.

After the second week, she started practicing archery again. The third week, she looked at herself in the mirror and vowed to stop crying. And she did. Archie was throwing a party in a week and she would go, as a new confident version of herself. A few days before the party, Cheryl did the strongest thing that she had ever done after coming out as a lesbian to her parents. She logged back into Twitter after staying away for almost a month, took a deep breath and tweeted an important announcement.

@cherylbombshell: Bigger than your boyfriend and hotter than your girlfriend. #ifyouknowyouknow

Her phone started blowing up with likes, retweets, comments and DMs. She blocked anyone who said a negative word and smiled with happy tears in her eyes at the positive messages. She was going through her DMs when a particular username made her chest beat wildly against her chest, @ttopaz.

She hoped that it wasn't negative, Toni meant too much for her to easily be able to block and forget about. If she had something mean to say, it would break her, but she had been worried for nothing.

@ttopaz: Really proud of you, Cher. Just between you and me, I still think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and nothing about what you've shared changes that. Hope to see you at Archie's party xx

Now Cheryl's heart was beating for a different reason. Toni thought she was the most beautiful girl she'd ever seen? Cheryl flipped herself over on the bed, rereading the message with a stupid smile on her face. She must've reread it ten times before she remembered to reply.

@cherylbombshell: Have you seen yourself, TT? If I wasn't sure about going to Archie's party before, now I'm definitely going.

---

The days before the party passed in a blur. Cheryl and Toni didn't stop messaging each other. They flirted nonstop. Cheryl knew she wasn't ready for anything serious, she was still in love with Heather and Toni had told her that her and Chuck were only on a break. But that didn't stop the excitement from building.

The day of the party she had set the entire afternoon aside to figure out what to wear. Finally, she landed on a black turtleneck, black leather shorts that made her ass look incredible and thigh high, suede leather boots. Her hair was straight and parted on the side. Her lips pouty and painted in her signature red. Her lashes dark and long. She looked hot. She hoped Toni thought so too.

Toni was anxious with excitement too. She decided to wear a cropped, black tank top that exposed her toned stomach, a tight, green plaid skirt and heeled Jeffrey Campbells. Her hair done in perfect waves. Topping everything off with a smokey eye. She looked hot. She hoped Cheryl thought so too.

---

Toni arrived later than Cheryl but once their eyes met, they felt a pull towards each other and stayed by each other's side for the entire night. They were so unbelievably attracted to each other. The alcohol and their semi single status was skyrocketing their flirting to a whole different level. They would lean in to hear each other over the music, hands would find a waist, or a lower back. Coupled with being tipsy, all of it was making Toni incredibly wet. She was doing everything in her power not to drag Cheryl into an unoccupied room to make out with her. But her willpower was gone when Cheryl leaned in so close that her lips grazed the shell of Toni's ear.

Toni cleared her throat before announcing that she had to run to the restroom. Cheryl looked surprised at her sudden departure but also relieved. Being so close to Toni, smelling her sexy lavender and vanilla fragrance and touching the exposed skin of her waist and back was doing things to her. She wasn't hard but she was definitely engorged. However after five minutes, she began to worry about Toni and went upstairs to find her.

She entered the upstairs bathroom without even knocking and found Toni staring at the mirror above the sink, rubbing the back of her neck with a towel.

"Hey, you okay?" Cheryl asked softly, closing the door behind her. She took the opportunity to gaze at Toni's profile. God, she was beautiful.

Toni turned towards Cheryl to answer her, but once their eyes connected it was like they had just realized they were in a dimly lit space, alone. The tension was palpable. They both wanted each other. But nothing could really happen, not now anyway. Even still, Toni's feet carried her until she stood in front of Cheryl.

They didn't take their eyes off each other.

Toni leaned in to whisper in Cheryl's ear. "God, you're so fucking beautiful, Cher. So smart and sexy. And from what I've gathered, hung. I know it's not our time now, but I don't know what I'd do if I don't kiss you now..."

She pulled back to look into Cheryl's eyes and all she saw was desire before she felt her hips being pulled forward and the softest pair of lips on hers. The kiss sent an electric current down her spine and Cheryl was no different. Toni swooned into Cheryl, and the only reason Cheryl didn't was because she was already leaning back against the door. The second Cheryl's soft tongue dipped into Toni's mouth, she let out a moan. She was so fucking wet, she couldn't help but grind her hips into Cheryl's. The sound of Toni moaning was making Cheryl's dick twitch and lengthen. As much as she loved what was happening she had to stop this before she was busting out of her shorts.

"Toni...", Cheryl moaned as she felt Toni grind against her even harder.

Toni wrapped her arms around Cheryl's neck, deepening the kiss but stilled her hips. She felt Cheryl's hands grip her waist tighter before sliding them down to her ass. When she felt Cheryl squeeze her ass, she let out a groan stopping their kiss short.

"Shit Cher, if you keep doing that, I won't be able to stop myself." Toni panted.

Cheryl rested her forehead against Toni's, knowing the moment was coming to an end. She didn't want it to, but if they continued she would end up with her hand down Toni's skirt. Like Toni had said, it wasn't their time yet. Toni deserved more than a bathroom hookup.

Toni pressed a kiss to Cheryl's cheek before stepping out from her embrace.

"Can't believe I'm saying this after sharing that world stopping kiss with you..."

Cheryl smiled wide, she was ecstatic to know that Toni had felt the same spark.

"But I think you should give Heather another chance."

Cheryl frowned in confusion. "Toni, wha-"

"No, listen, I was in the bathroom when she was talking to her friends about you and she wasn't being disrespectful or unkind. She loves you and just hearing her talk about you made it clear how much she does. Kind of hurt my heart actually," Toni admitted honestly.

Cheryl was shocked. Toni was being so transparent, even throwing out what could be a potential at a future together, just so Cheryl could be happy. It made her heart beat wildly in her chest. Toni was so beautiful, for so many different reasons.

"Thank you for telling me," Cheryl mustered, weakly.

Toni simply nodded, and playfully bumped Cheryl's hip so she would move away from the door. As she reached for the doorknob, Cheryl gently gripped her wrist. Toni looked at Cheryl in confusion.

"One last kiss for good luck?" Cheryl asked shyly.

Toni smiled softly, before cupping Cheryl's cheek and pulling her in for a slow, lingering kiss. Cheryl put all her feelings into the kiss and so did Toni.

I like you.

I want you.

One day, but not now.

And then Cheryl was alone in the bathroom, turned on, heart beating wildly, and a tear dripping down her cheek.