Nothing but Everything

(A/N: Omg, I updated. Uh, here's a little something for waiting so long for a new chapter. Like/Comment if you enjoyed!)

The day of the party had really changed things for Cheryl and Toni.  Instead of being private about their romantic development, they now publicly embraced it.  The pair spent as much time as possible with each other, inside and outside the walls of Riverdale High School. 

Whenever Toni stopped by Cheryl's locker on her way to class, they greeted each other with a kiss.  A kiss that sometimes lingered longer than appropriate in the hallways of school.  But they were already so addicted to the feeling of each other's lips that they didn't care.  After all, this had been two years in the making and they were soaking up every ounce of each other.

Toni didn't miss the way that Chuck's expression seemed to falter whenever she and Cheryl shared affections during lunch but she ignored it.  They were over and she had moved on.  Even though they were not a couple, everyone, aside from Chuck, was ecstatic for them.  Veronica actually exclaimed, "finally" when she witnessed them kissing for the first time. 

Cheryl was thankful that she no longer had to conduct Vixen's practice, but her wishful thinking for more free time was ultimately shattered.  The entire student council body was busy preparing everything for graduation.  She only had time to hang out with Toni outside of school during the weekends, which was difficult because if she wasn't with the girl, she was missing her like crazy.  Though they had only just started their romance, Cheryl already had it bad for the pink haired girl.

"Hello, gorgeous." A familiar voice pulled Cheryl from her reverie.   "Haven't seen you in these halls before.  You must be new here," Toni teased as she slid in front of Cheryl's open locker, blocking her from swapping out her textbooks.

Cheryl rolled her eyes in amusement, "Antoinette, you are in my way."

Toni gasped in mock offense, "Gotta pay the charge if you want me to move."

Cheryl raised an eyebrow questioningly.

The brunette sighed exasperatedly and simply pointed to her waiting lips.

Cheryl had to laugh.  Toni could be so childish at times, but she loved it.  She leaned down and pressed a kiss to soft, gloss covered lips.  Toni smiled and wrapped her arms loosely around Cheryl's neck.

"I think you owe me another one for the sass, Blossom," Toni murmured against Cheryl's plump lips.

"Gladly."

Cheryl pressed her lips once more against Toni's, a little more firmly this time.  She took advantage of Toni's distraction to use the math book in her hand to lightly and playfully smack the brunette on the butt. 

Toni yelped in surprise, making Cheryl laugh and separate from the kiss.  Toni kept her arms around Cheryl's neck as she watched the redhead place her textbook in her locker. 

"Now that both my hands are free, I can hold you properly...you are so impatient," Cheryl teased as her hands came to a rest on Toni's lower back, bringing her closer.

Toni scratched the back of Cheryl's neck affectionately, taking a second just to admire the redhead's beauty.  Cheryl did the same, a smile tugging at the corner of her mouth the longer she gazed at the brunette in front of her.

"Wanna hang out this weekend?"  Toni finally asked, running one hand through auburn hair slowly while waiting for an answer.

"Aren't we already?"

"Did we already make plans?" Toni asked, looking a little concerned since she hadn't remembered.

Cheryl squeezed Toni's hips firmly, "All your weekends belong to me now, Topaz."  Amusement danced in Cheryl's eyes.