Getting Over It

(A/N: Don't forget to like and comment, I need to be validated! Also they push me to get updates out faster! )

---

The same night as the pool party, Toni officially broke up with Chuck. It wasn't an easy decision. There was still love there, they had been together for more than a year, but their time was coming to an end. It had to be done. Then there was obviously Cheryl. Just the thought of what they had shared together in the pool house made Toni's heart beat faster and a heat spread between her legs. It had been everything and more than what she had imagined. Toni couldn't even begin to describe the things Cheryl made her feel, on an emotional and physical level.

But Toni had just gotten out of a relationship, she wasn't ready to jump into anything serious quite so quickly. And using Cheryl as a rebound was the last thing Toni wanted to do. Plus she had to go through the proper grieving period over ending things with Chuck.

Toni was very communicative with Cheryl throughout the weeks that past. Cheryl was there for her just like Toni had been there for her during her own breakup with Heather. She understood what Toni was going through and didn't push her for anything.

However, there was a time when Toni was weak. A month after her breakup, she and Cheryl were studying at Thornhill, both lying on Cheryl's bed. The red glow of Cheryl's room made the redhead looked so soft and Toni couldn't stop staring at her. When Cheryl noticed and turned to face her with a questioning look on her face, Toni couldn't help but lean in and kiss her. They both moaned when their lips met, after all they had been wanting to kiss ever since the last time in the pool house. The kiss quickly turned into a heated makeout, so strong was their attraction. Toni had stopped it at that. Had even apologized because she knew she still wasn't ready for whatever her and Cheryl could potentially be. Cheryl had simply shook her head with a smile and told her to never apologize for kissing her again.

Cheryl was weak too. Two months after Toni's breakup, they had gone to the Bijou to catch a comedy during a Saturday evening. She was so entranced by how beautiful Toni looked while laughing that she couldn't stop herself. She cupped the girl's jaw and turned her face so they were looking at each other. She bit her lip nervously before seeing that Toni's eyes dropped to her mouth, and she didn't waste another second. They kissed feverishly. They spent the last thirty minutes of the movie making out. By the time the credits rolled, Cheryl was hard and Toni was wet. They were dying to touch each other again but it was still too soon. Cheryl drove Toni home after the movie, and they parted with a tight hug, Toni pressed a lingering kiss on the redhead's cheek before exiting the car.

That night, not for the first time, they masturbated to the thought of each other. Cheryl remembered how tight and wet Toni felt around her fingers. She remembered how Toni had tipped her head back and furrowed her eyebrows when she came. It was this thought that sent Cheryl over the edge, shooting her come on her stomach so she didn't dirty her silk sheets.

Toni remembered how big Cheryl's cock was. How thick she felt in her hand when Toni had stroked her. She loved how it twitched and jerked when she had rubbed against the tip. Finally, she remembered how Cheryl had come screaming and shot her joy all over the floor. Toni rubbed her clit furiously and her legs trembled as she orgasmed.

---

As the weeks passed, Toni naturally got over her breakup with Chuck. High school was almost over, there were only a couple months before graduation. She had kept her grades up throughout the entire year and finally felt relaxed knowing that her marks would all be high, per usual. She had already gotten into Cal Arts but a drop in her GPA could mean her full ride being revoked. Toni was also excited about summer. She was going to take advantage of all the free time to take as many pictures of Riverdale as she could. She would be gone for the next four years of her life, aside from visiting during holidays and school breaks. And maybe she was also excited about spending time with Cheryl.

Cheryl was also excited about the end of the school year. Her parents gifted her two weeks in Paris as a congratulations present during the summer. She loved Paris and was happy that she would have the chance to travel before starting college. She was also looking forward to spending time with Toni. She knew the girl was pretty much over the breakup and Cheryl wondered if anything would happen between them during the summer.

Little did they know that the summer would be the most significant summer they would ever share.

---

As the weeks went by, Cheryl and Toni spent less time together but only because the Vixens were practicing for the last Bulldogs game of the school year. As they only saw each other during school and sometimes during the weekend, Toni missed Cheryl. The redhead seemed to always be on her mind. Toni couldn't even remember the last time she had thought about Chuck. It was safe to say that she had gotten past her ex boyfriend.

Cheryl was excited for the upcoming Bulldogs game, not that she cared about football but because the routine that she had choreographed was her best yet. She was excited to show off her moves and even more excited to show off her moves to Toni. She had promised to come see Cheryl perform. Heather had watched the games from time to time, and she missed having someone in the stands just for her. It gave her just that added bit of attitude knowing someone was watching just her.

The redhead was also eager for the performance to be behind her so that she wouldn't have to worry about Vixens practice anymore. She loved dancing and being the cheer captain, but she missed spending time with Toni. Cheryl could tell that Toni was over Chuck now, and they had gone back to their extremely flirty ways, so much so that sometimes she had to fight herself from pushing Toni into the janitor's closet and having her way with her. On occasion, she swore she saw the same look of desire shining in Toni's eyes.

Cheryl hoped her sexy performance at the Bulldog's game would speed things along for them.