Fantasy

The girls didn't see each other again after the party. Cheryl took Toni's advice and talked to Heather. After a week of emotional conversations, they got back together. They had a lot of makeup sex. Cheryl felt the most confident she had ever felt. She was out as a lesbian and out as intersex. She had finally accepted herself completely. And she had the girl she loved by her side. If she had been the HBIC before, she walked into the first day of Senior year as the fucking Queen.

Toni spent the remainder of summer hanging out with friends, taking photos and practicing her editing. She was very driven and wanted to make sure her portfolio was perfect. She was dead set on getting into Cal Arts. At the end of the summer, Chuck returned and apologized over and over to her profusely. He had been an idiot and let his friends get into his head. Toni had known that's what had happened but was proud that he had admitted it. When the first day of school rolled around, they still hadn't officially gotten back together but they were heading there.

Cheryl and Toni shared AP Biology, and like last year they sat next to each other. They talked everyday and their connection grew stronger. They still flirted but not as much as before. Not because they didn't want to but because now it just felt like torture. They had experienced what a kiss felt like and longed for so much more but neither were in a situation to do much about it.

Cheryl was in love with Heather but she now associated both the most painful and exhilarating moments of her life with her. Painful because she was forced to come out as intersex but exhilarating because the shove allowed to live her life as her true self.

Even still, they had also become increasingly intimate. They had sex whenever they could. Cheryl's stamina and orgasm control grew, so much so that she could make Heather come easily but sometimes she was left to finish on her own. Though the sex was good, Cheryl was curious to try new positions but Heather was reserved. She had told Cheryl that because of Cheryl's size, sex felt the best in missionary. Cheryl was disappointed but respected her girlfriend. It was rare for Heather to give Cheryl head, she usually stuck to handjobs and intercourse, Cheryl didn't understand why. She always went down on her girlfriend, it was a turn on to see Heather writhing in pleasure beneath her. But Cheryl really couldn't complain about much, they were in love, they were having sex often and she was happy.

Toni loved how Chuck was trying to woo her back into a relationship. A whole week went by where she opened her locker to a different flower. It was sweet. She loved him and they would make it official again but sue her if she wasn't going to milk this for what it was worth. But god, she really missed sex. She had already gone the summer without it and now here she was a month into the new school year and nada. She would be strong though, her and Chuck would only get back together when it was right.

One day, Toni and Cheryl were walking to the cafeteria together after their shared Biology class, the topic of the day had been the reproduction system and they easily fell into a conversation around sex. The two considered themselves to be a step above just friends, not necessarily good friends but special friends if you will. They trusted each other but didn't talk much about their relationships. They obviously had feelings for each other but it was complicated.

Since they were talking about sex Cheryl bit the bullet and decided to bring up how Heather only liked the missionary position and never gave her head, seeking some sort of advice. Toni was shocked because Cheryl was opening up about her relationship and because if she were in Heather's place, god the things she would let Cheryl do to her.

Toni didn't really know what advice to offer besides letting Cheryl know that everyone had their preferences. Since Cheryl was being open with her, she in turn decided to be open with Cheryl. Toni talked about how her favorite positions were when she was being taken from behind while still standing and when she was laying down on her stomach. As the conversation continued, the girl's breathing changed and they looked at each other with darkening eyes. They were both getting turned on and imagining doing those positions with each other. They both knew it.

That night, neither of them could fall asleep, you could be sure the other was on their mind. Toni imagined Cheryl behind her, naked, hard and thrusting into her over and over while her arms were wrapped around her. Cheryl imagined Toni on her knees sucking on her length before she pulled her up to her feet and had her lean against one of the posts of her bed before taking her from behind, slow and hard so she could hear every sound that came out of Toni's gorgeous mouth. Both girls came hard fantasizing about the other. It made them feel guilty when they saw the person of their fantasies the next day, but it was all they could do to relieve the tension that hung so obviously between them.

Toni and Chuck got back together a week after that. In the first week together, she was insatiable. The girl hadn't had sex in four months, could you blame her? Plus Chuck had an incredible body from his physical regimen. They had sex in every position but she always came hardest in her favorite positions and maybe a certain redhead in her mind helped with that.

Fate laughed at Cheryl and Toni when Heather called Cheryl crying about two weeks after Toni and Chuck got back together. Her mother had to move their family because she got offered a huge promotion but the job was in Chicago. They both knew a long distance relationship wouldn't work, especially with them leaving for college at the end of the school year anyway. So two months into Senior year, Cheryl found herself single and heartbroken.

She leaned on her friends for emotional support and busied herself with the Vixens and schoolwork. In the middle of dealing with her broken heart, she also had to deal with confusion. Now that she was single, there was nothing stopping her feelings for Toni from growing.

Toni had always been beautiful but with the rose tinted glasses of her former love removed, she was able to appreciate her fully. Her hair was always done in pretty waves, or cute space buns, rarely was it done straight but she loved when it was. It was sexy. She had a great body, the entire school knew it and dubbed her Toni "The Body" Topaz. She often wore short skirts and when she didn't, she often looked like she was poured into her jeans. Toni was also ridiculously smart. It was rumored that she had scored flawlessly on the SATs, and when Cheryl asked her about it, she had been humble. She was also kind.  Not to mention her face, perfect lips, big eyes, long lashes, and a fine nose. But sadly, Toni was with Chuck.

This was not their time.