Chapter 10: Oh no... Pt.2

SMG4 and Mile are ready to fight with the three guys.

Stranger 2: Oh no, are you scared, huh?

Mile: ain't no pussy anymore, fight me!!

Glitchy: are you sure we're going do this?

Miles: don't worry, I'll handle this Glitchy.

Glitchy: are you sure?

Miles: trusted me, A.L changed to combat mode

A.L: combat mode activated.

Glitchy: huh?

The guy with a knife raise it and he was trying to stab him, but he missed, Miles push his cyborg arm up, grab the guys arm tighter and break his elbow. He drops his knife and felt screamed in pain.

Stranger 2: aahhh!!!

Stranger 3: you scrap of metal fuck!!

He immediately grabs his pistol behind and aim straight to Miles.

Tari: Miles!!

Mile has blocked the bullet using his arms, his arm is still fine, but dozen of bullets drop each, Miles starts to get a little pissed.

Stranger 3: what the fuck?

Miles: Now you making me angry!!

He threw the guy to the wall and walk towards him and strangled him harder, grabbed his fist and headed towards the guys head.

Stranger 3: let me go!!

Miles: eat this fucker!!

Miles slammed the guy's head to the wall, head scattered, and blood came everywhere. Glitchy, Tari and the guy were shocked that Miles had done this to the guy. Miles looked at him with anger and walked slowly towards him.

Glitchy: Oh my God...

Stranger: what kind of freak are you!!!

Miles: I...am.....the king....

Miles strangled him again, but even harder, he let go both of her arm and broke free. Tari run towards SMG4 and she cried softly with tears.

Miles: any last word pedo?

Stranger: Fuck....you!!

Miles: thanks, I like that word.

Miles flung the guy way up to the roof and decacipated his entire body. Miles calls dowm , leaning slowly to the wall and sit on the floor slowly.

Glitchy: Tari, are you okay?!

Tari: *cried* yes, I'm fine.

She continue crying, and SMG4 comfort Tari to calm her.

Glitchy: sshh it's okay, your safe now

Tari wiped out his tear and look at Miles sitting in the corner, Breathing heavily.

Tari: Miles? Are you okay?

Glitchy: Tari wait.

Tari: why, what happened to him? Is he hurt SMG4?

Glitchy: I think so, stay here.

Glitchy walk to him, slowly patted his back and SMG4 jumped immediately feel the burn of his hand.

Glitchy: Argh!!! My hand!!

A.L: warning, main components were  overheat, restarted in, 10 seconds, 10, 9, 8...

Tari: Is there some kind of problem with Miles?

Glitchy: I don't know Tari, he's appear to be somewhat odd.

Before Miles quit breathing, he screamed in devastation with distress, However then it quit shouting. Hunching down there quietness. Both of them were shocked at him, terrified in fears.

A.L: systemed rebooted, this make take a while...

Tari: Miles?

Eventually, he's awoken.

Miles: ugh, what happened?

Glitchy: Oh God your okay.

Tari: Oh Miles, thank you.

She hugged Miles harder.

Miles: for what Tari?

Tari: for saving me.

Miles: what, I don't understand, what's happening? Why there's a bloody wall in here?

Glitchy: don't you remember what happened?

Miles: no?

Glitchy: you flung that guy into the ceiling, don't you remember?

Miles: I don't know what your talking about Glitchy.

Tari: just forget about it Miles, at least your okay

Glitchy: well then, Miles is okay and lets get out of here before other shows up.

Both Cyborgs nodded, She help Miles get up and walk outside the public restroom like nothing happened, They saw a janitor, quickly waved at him and ran away.

Janitor: *whistle tone* WHAT THE FUCK!!

To be continued....