Chapter Eleven

__••__

Jenna stared at her disheveled and stressed reflection in the mirror of their vanity table. Her eyes had dark bags around them, her eyes were almost red, dried up tears stained her cheeks, face pale and her hair in different directions on her head.

She sniffed and dragged her dull eyes away from the mirror to her palms that were positioned upwards on the vanity table. She chewed on her bottom lip when she began to feel another pang of hurt in her heart.

"What am I going to do?" She asked herself and covered her face with her hands. "I'm out of ideas and need solitude at this moment."

"There's nothing more to do than separating those two."

Jenna looked up at the mirror, where there was another reflection of herself beside the one in the mirror, making them three. She raised her brows and looked away in thought.

"I've thought of everything," Jenna said and the first one chuckled briefly. "What? Don't laugh at me!"

Jenna growled and knocked aside the items on the wooden table in anger and stood up. She paced around the room, muttering incoherent words to herself. She looked to her side and found the third Jenna still there, smiling in a goading manner.

"Go away!" Jenna yelled, picked up the lamp by her side and tossed it at her physical conscience that disappeared right after the lamp went through it.

The afro haired woman fell to her knees and whimpered softly then laid down on the floor. She looked up at the ceiling and ignored the banging on the door, by Jonathan.

"Jenna?! Please, open up! Let's talk about all these! I'm worried about you! Open the damn door or I'll break it down!"

Jenna scoffed. "Go away!"

"You're my wife for Christ's sake! I have every right to care for you and check up on you! You're making me sad, Jenna!"

"Right?" She whispered to herself then stood up and marched to the door. "Did you say you have the right? What right do you think you have, you bastard? Tell me! You think you have the right to marry me, love me, then go behind my back to cheat on me and toss me aside like a piece of paper?! Is that what you call right?!" Jenna hissed after she punched the door with her fist.

"Jenna, what do you mean? I would never cheat on you. I love you, I really do and I can't do such a thing to you because of the love and resp-"

Jenna screamed. "Stop it! Don't tell me that! You do not love me or respect me! You love Vera, care for her and respect her way more than me!"

She backed away from the door after hearing his footsteps moving away from the door, and started to cry while repeating what she had just said.

"You love her," she whispered and sat down on the bed. "Just go away, please."

"Did you see? He claims to love you but doesn't. If he really did, he would've broken that door down to save you or tell you that. I mean, he's not going to do it when he didn't even look for you when you were in the hospital," the second Jenna, that whispered in her ear, said beside her on the bed.

Jenna looked at herself and nodded absently. She sighed and laid down on the bed then all of a sudden, she rose up.

"Wait, the hospital and that nurse then that guy." She became breathless again. "I left that building after hurting someone, they could be after me. No, I can't get caught."

"That should not stop you from doing what you want before they get to you then," the first Jenna stated and disappeared.

"She's right," Jenna said and chuckled lightly. "Who am I to fret? First, they'll pay for hurting me, for lying to me and making me miserable."