Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Cade's soft and moistened lips graze over mine as I slowly lie down on his king size bed. Before my back totally reach the pluffy mattress, he pulled my dress out of my head and that's the only time our lips set apart. Nang tagumpay niyang maialis ang bestida mula sa aking ulo, ibinalik niya ang labi sa akin at agresibo akong hinalikan.

Leaving me with nothing but my inner wear, he went on top of me and I suddenly quivered when I felt the pendant of his gold necklace dancing above my chest. It's cold texture sent shiver deep down my spine.

"I miss you so much, Tate." he whispered between our kisses.

I didn't answer. Instead, I clung my arms around his neck and kissed him deeper. I want to feel the intensity and excitement I felt before back when we're still new. Baka sakaling bumalik 'yong nararamdaman ko. Baka sakaling sa pamamagitan ng halik na ito, makauwi ako pabalik sa kanya.

Until now, I still believe that he's my home. He should be.

His kisses became more wild when his lips left mine and crawled to my cheeks down my jaw line. Along with that, his hand slowly made its way to my chest. He pulled my brassiere down and freed my breast like he doesn't have time anymore to properly take that piece of cloth off.

Cade cupped my chest firmly like his life depends on if. His lips traveled from my neck down my chest until he reached my peak. Without inhibitions, he opened his lips and put my nipples inside his warm mouth.

I can't feel anything. I have to feel something. This isn't normal anymore. I should be aroused right now but why do I feel like some cold stone?

The phone inside his jeans' created a sound. Malakas iyon kaya rinig na rinig ko. Cade seems to be unaware of the disturbance because he keeps on sucking my breast. The roughness of his jean was stroking the smoothness of my lower stomach as he grind sensually.

"Cade, your phone is ringing." I said through a breathless whisper, almost thanking the heaven that it happened.

Mahirap magkunwari kung hindi mo naman na gusto talaga. It's easier to have sex with a stranger rather than to have sex with the one you once loved.

"Don't mind it..." he said, still sucking my nipples.

Natawa ako at bahagya siyang itinulak. He let go of my nippies and lifted his eyes to me. Bahagya nang mapungay ang mga ito na para bang nadadarang na siya sa apoy na nilikha namin pareho.

"Sagutin mo na. Baka importante-"

"Nothing's important than you, Tate."

I rolled my eyes heavenward. "Puwede naman ituloy pagkatapos ng tawag."

Tumungo siya at bumuntong hininga, parang bata na naagawan ng paborito niyang laruan. "Fine. What my girlfriend says always goes."

He pushed himself up by leaning his palms against the mattress. Kneeling down, he shoved his hand inside his pocket and grabbed his phone without removing his eyes from me. He's still scowling that earned a chuckle from me.

Nagbaba siya ng tingin sa cellphone niya. Umangat-baba ang dibdib niya tanda ng mabigat na buntong hininga na pinakawalan. I saw him tap the screen before putting the phone beside his ear.

"Coraleen..." he called out in a lazy drawl, his eyes were now back on staring at me. It's another couple of seconds before his bushy brows snapped together in a angry manner. "What?!"

I rose up in the bed, my chest filled with panic at his thunderous voice that rolled across his room. Humakbang siya pababa ng kama at mabilis na isinuot ang itim na t-shirt.