Epilogue ll

To everyone who supported Zadriel and Tate, thank you so much! See you on the continuation of Zoe Leandra. Keep safe and stay home. :)

Epilogue ll

"What do you mean? What are you trying to say, Zadriel?" Dianarra asked, her voice was mixed with anger, confusement and bewilderment all at the same time.

She stood up and stared at me, her eyes holds poisonous venom. Sinundan ko siya ng tingin, hindi na sinusubukan pa suklian ng tapang ang mga mata niya. Right at this moment, all I have to do is to be patient and make her understand that everything between us is already done.

"Anong pinagsasasabi mo, Zadriel? Are you trying to break up with me?"

I sighed. "Yes."

Umawang ang labi niya, bahagyang nanglaki ang mga mata at tila hindi agad naintindihan ang naging sagot ko. My gaze went down to her hands and they're balled into fist.

"You've got to be kidding me. Hindi ka puwedeng makipaghiwalay sa akin-"

"I already did."

"No! Hindi ako papayag. You cannot just leave me like this!"

"Give me some good reason why we can't end this thing, Dianarra." I fired back.

She smirked, trying to hide the negative emotions trying to come out of her eyes.

"Give me reasons why you want to end this relationship first."

Huminga ako ng malalim, tumungo bago dismayadong umiling. Asking me that kind of question will only hurt her. Wala akong plano na magsinungaling pa sa kanya.

I lifted my head and met her eyes.

"I am not in love with you anymore-"

"That's bullshit!"

"It is. But you have to accept that. Feelings tend to change and mine isn't an exception."

Umiling siya, ang butil ng luha ay walang pasabing umalpas mula sa mga mata niya.

"Hindi ako naniniwala sa'yo. I know there's someone behind your decision!"

My brows furrowed. "What do you mean?"

"Is it that Tate Follosco? Sabihin mo sa akin, Zad! May namamagitan na ba sa inyo ng babaeng iyon kaya gusto mo na akong hiwalayan?"

Hindi ako nakasagot kaagad. I was suddenly caught off guard. Paano siya nagkaroon ng ideya tungkol kay Tate? All throughout the times I was with her, I made sure that I was being careful for I don't want Dianarra to know it and cause any trouble.

"Akala mo hindi ko alam na may namamagitan sa inyo ng babaeng iyon? I'm not dumb, Zad! Simula pa lang ng trabahuhin niya ang bahay ko ay nahahalata ko na ang tinginan niyong dalawa!" Natawa siya. "I thought I was just making things inside my head. Hindi pala. Maging ikaw pala ay tinatrabaho ng babaeng iyon!"

I know that Dianarra is a smart woman but I never thought that her instinct would make her reach this far. Siguro nga ay masiyado akong halata. My feelings for Tate is screaming so loud.

"Yes. I have feelings for her and I won't deny it to you anymore. It's not my character to oppose something that it's already obvious."

Tears bursted from her eyes even quicker. I immediately stood up and walked near her. I was about to grab her hand when she suddenly lifted it and slammed me on my cheek.

"Asshole! What did I do to deserve this from you, huh? Ginawa ko lahat para tumagal itong relasyon natin pero ano itong iginaganti mo sa akin?!"

Telling her my reasons will only be futile. Hindi lang si Tate ang dahilan ng lahat ng ito. Kung sasabihin ko sa kanyang hindi na ako natutuwa pa sa ugaling ipinapakita niya, siguradong hahaba lang ang diskusyon namin. What I need from her is closure. I need her to set me free.