Chapter 14

Her soft lips brushing against him felt like cotton candies. Sweet and slowly melting with the touch of his warm tongue. His hands gradually made their way up from her waist to her fully grown bosom covered by the thin layer of her dress increasing his wanton desires to devour her. The woman had successfully unleashed a demon residing inside of him.

"Jungkook, Take me raw" she purred like a wild kitty.

His anticipation skyrocketed as he looked into her deep, thirsty eyes. He couldn't believe he was alive to see this day where his Hana would be the one hankering for him.

Giving him a playful yet innocent smile, she bit her lips and pushed him on the bed but as he was falling down which seems to take longer than necessary Jungkook landed on his face on the frim ground instead of on the top of the bouncy mattress.

"Fuck" Jungkook jolted up from the carpeted floor still tangled up with the soft blanket. Baffled by the situation, he blinked his eyes nonstop. His vision was blurry and his mind still jumbled up.

Everything felt awfully slow and his eyelid so heavy that if he would close them again, he would be back to his dreamland with his Hana. Smacking himself on his head while he cursed himself for waking up from the heavenly dream, he plopped down on the bed.

He inhaled a deep breath as the haziness of the addictive sleep slowly dissolved from his eyes. and gently tracing his lips with his finger his mind went back to what had happened last night.

Hana in her intoxicated state had pulled him in her embrace and connected their lips igniting the whole world with lights and firework for Jungkook. The kiss was simply breathtaking, mind-blowing, and every adjective that would be used to describe what a beautiful feeling it was.

After the kiss, Jungkook was left in a daze. His mind was unable to process anything because of the electric shock that her lips shoot through his heart. He had turned into a child lost in her deep, mysterious eyes. While he remained in his trance, Hana had taken him to her room, put him to bed, and then fell asleep while cuddling with him.

For the entire night, he was in disbelief and having the girl he was so much in love with snoring in his embrace he had even concluded that he had finally lost his mind.

But now that he recalled the moment, he knew every bit of it was true as the touch of her sugary lips was still lingering on his own.

"Shit" He jumped up realizing Hana was supposed to be sleeping beside him but since she was not there it only meant she had woken up earlier than him.

Hurriedly gathering himself, Jungkook ran down the hallway disregarding his full bladder. He was worried Hana might have taken him as an indecent guy after finding him on her bed therefore with the intention of resolving any misunderstanding that might have occurred when she woke up, he sprinted fast searching for her.

"Can you stop talking about it already?" he could hear her voice tinged with irritation echoing from the kitchen.

"but Noona, the mystery is getting more and more interesting. if the story that he let V win to save his dying father is correct, think how great the Jk is" Jungkook's face morphed into a confused one hearing the gossip circulating around regarding his action of abandoning the race.

He was amused by how his small action had caused the riot among all of the people, giving rise to different kinds of absurd theories.

Disregarding their conversation he shifted his eyes to Hana preparing their breakfast while her brother was seated on the dining table attached to the Kitchen's island.

A loose long T-shirt was hung over her petite frame while her hair was put in a messy bun giving her a simple yet sophisticated look. Her face was plain yet perfect and somehow she pulled off to appear more appealing to him.