Chapter 29

The crushing pain just on one side of her head made it difficult for Hana to focus on what her father was saying to her. Squeezing her eyes shut, she willed the pain to go away but her father's loud angry voice made it quite impossible for her.

"In this entire world, you found that gangster to fall in love with" Her father spat at her pressing an icepack against his cheeks while laying on his bed.

"He is not a gangster dad, He is a racer" Hana who was positioned beside him on a chair, defended Jungkook while massaging her temple wishing her father would stop his nagging her altogether.

"Gangster or racer, no way in hell I am letting you be with that brat. Look what you did to me" he pointed his cheek for the umpteenth time which had now turned into blueish red in colour.

Guilt quickly filled Hana's veins at the sight of his bruised face however she knew it was just an accident. Jungkook would never lay his hands on him knowing he was her father.

"You should have stayed on the sideline when two of the greatest rivals in the world were having a dual"  Soobin stated nonchalantly focusing on the game he was playing on the phone.

"You! Aren't you worried about your father?" Mr Choi yelled at his son in disbelief. Seeing how indifferent he was towards his own father was making him wonder if the kid even had emotion's in the first place.

"It was just a punch dad, take it like a man" Soobin huffed in annoyance as if getting punched was not at all a big deal.

"It was just an accident Appa, he didn't mean to  hurt you, please..." 

"Shut up nothing you say is gonna change my mind" Mr Choi harshly cut Hana off then turned away ending the conversation.

Hana's heart sank realizing Jungkook's reckless actions had ruined his impression in front of her father and it would take a lot of effort to fix that.

"See he doesn't even care about your feelings, in fact, he never did. All he cares about was proving to the world that he can raise both of his children without any help"
Daniel whispered the dark word which she couldn't ignore. 

If he was actually there she would probably grab his hair and pull it until he would cry for mercy but all she could do was throw a glare at the air.

"And you idiot" Hana snatched Soobin's phone channelling her anger towards her younger brother.

"Why didn't you help?" she began to scold her smaller brother for not taking any action to stop or prevent the disaster from happening.

"Do I look like a fool? Even the rest of the Bangtan didn't interfere knowing there was no stopping to him. Me trying to meddle in would be like deer stepping in to stop the fight of two lions" he explained himself.

"Is he usually violent?" She inquired while the throbbing in her head increased recalling the incident.

"Hyung is usually calm but when he is angry, he brings out the hell!  but don't worry Noona, not even Jk can match your level when it comes to being Scary...ouch...ouch..."  Soobin yelped when his elder sister harshly tugged his ears getting annoyed by his words.

"Truth is truth, you are like a monster chihuahua don't know why JK is dating you" he continued, trying to release himself from the grasp of his evil sister.

"Can you two stop acting like 5 years old kid, I am trying to sleep here!" their father's thundering voice made Hana stop the assault and stomp back to her place with puffed cheeks.

"He is right though" Daniel stated casually but the smirk plastered in his face was enough for Hana to know that he was mocking her as well.

"Angry you used to be my nightmare as well," He kneeled down in front of her and took her hand then began to trace cut marks on her wrist using his nail.