Chapter 23

Flipping her purple hair, Hyobin swayed her hip as she made through the crowd. Having all the eyes on her, she was enjoying the attention that came with being the only girl associated with Jk.

All the girls present there were eyeing her with jealousy. Because of Jungkook's stern personality and dislike towards women, none of them had succeeded even to approach him and on the other hand, she had the privilege to hang out with the entire Bangtan in their private hanging space.

She could overhear people gossiping about her and how she was most probably Jk's lover because he had never been seen with any girls besides her.

Even the thought of being his lover made her heart somersault. She had a crush on him since she was 13 and now that feelings had blossomed into love and being the only girl to have access to his personal space she had faith that someday Jungkook would eventually reciprocate her feelings.

Giving an arrogant smirk she pretended to be clueless about the gossip travelling around and resumed to have a conversation with her girl squad.

"Your hair is so pretty"

"Your makeup is on point"

Her friends were showering her with compliments while she took the pleasure of being the center of attraction.

"Fuck! They are the hottest girl I have even seen" She heard a few guys fawning over her making her chest swell in pride.

"Holly fuck the silver-haired is mine" A guy exclaimed confusing Hyobin a little.

None of her friends had sliver hair, therefore, his statement baffled her. She whirled around to discern what he was talking about when her eyes landed on the group of girls that overshadowed all the people present there.

At one glance, everyone could tell they did not belong there because the beauty and elegance they possessed made them fit for art museums or heaven itself not between hooligans.

Hyobin could recognize one of them as the same girl whom she had gotten in a fight with a few months ago. She had instantly grown to despise the girl, after all, she looked absolutely gorgeous even when she was wearing nothing but plain boring clothes. But today, she had dolled herself up making Hyobin feel even more threatened by her aesthetic looks.

Hobin could feel goosebumps all over her body because of how intimidatingly gorgeous they all were but one specific blond girl with a rich fashion sense that awestruck her.

She looked so confident and unfazed by the attention they had gathered as though it was something she had grown up dealing with. She was absolutely Majestic, so royal that Hyobin wouldn't be surprised if she turned out to be some real-life princess.

 She was absolutely Majestic, so royal that Hyobin wouldn't be surprised if she turned out to be some real-life princess

And then there was the girl rocking in silver hair in white string top and a black high waist tight skirt. She could be taken as the walking symbolism of seduction and her dreamy eyes were enough to cast a spell at anyone she wishes to.