Chapter 28

Happy reading!!!

******

Uncertainty; the anxiety of what the future holds was mauling him from the inside.

Jungkook wasn't a child not to realize the consequence of his reckless action and that realization only made it worse because at the moment neither did he know where he stood in the relationship with Hana nor did he know if there was any relation left between them.

"She will talk to you later, let's go home for now"  Yoongi had relayed those words on Hana's behalf but 'later' had now turned into hours, yet there was no news from her and in addition, her phone was switched off preventing him to reach her.

As he waited for her, staring intensely at the clock on the wall without even blinking for once, he felt like all of his internal organs were failing one by one.

Was it even possible to feel so much pain by just loving someone? However, his willingness to endure more of it just to see her again was thriving inside of him.

Every passing hour was like a knife sinking an inch deeper into his heart and no medicine or drug was able to help him smooth his pain. 

Lighting up yet another stick of joint, he closed his eyes shut as he took each drag to free his mind from the constant torture her absence had brought to him.

The mind-altering chemical present in the cannabis did slow down his pain for some time but as soon as the effect faded away his body began to tremble uncontrollably and he was no longer able to contain his emotion.

He felt stupid for being so pathetic over a girl. The world wouldn't end if she would actually leave him as he was living fine before he met her then why was he feeling he so suffocated at the thought of it. As though with her departure, his soul would disappear along with her presence. 

Tears flowed down his cheeks despite his numerous attempts to force it back.

Why was he so much attached to someone he had barely known?

He didn't have an answer to it but he knew that she had somehow managed to become his lifeline and if she would indeed leave him, even Millenium wouldn't be enough for him to erase her from his existence.

The image of her walking away without sparing a glance at him played in his mind in a loop and not being able to bear it anymore, he kicked the table before him, out of his way then began to thrash his room without caring about the wound that he was inflicting upon him in the process.

At that moment, everything felt meaningless and the frustration that was floundering inside of him took the shape of a violent outburst.

The commotion inside of his room was quickly heard by his brothers and soon there were on his door banging and pleading him to stop.

"Jungkook, stop being so childish" Jin shouted from the other side in vexation.

Being the youngest, Jungkook was essentially spoiled by all of them therefore even though he was calm by nature, Jungkook was always stubborn beyond anyone's grasp when it came to getting something he coveted for.

"We will break the door if you don't open, Jungkook" Yoongi's threatening voice echoed, however, Jungkook continued to thrash his room and vented out his frustration on the objects around him.

"Oppa!!!" Hyobin who had forcefully entered the room through the window despite her brother's protest screamed in horror but that didn't stop him as he continued to pick whatever was on his reach and tossed it on the floor.

The strong urge to rip his own skin off was overwhelming him but before he could cause any more harm to himself, Hyobin grabbed him from the back, stopping him.

"Please stop this, please don't hurt yourself, please" She begged, crying along with him.

Taking a deep breath in, Jungkook tossed the chair he was about to break on the side then yanked her hands off of him.

Hyobin knew how dangerous he was when he would get angry, to top that he had always despised her touching him without his consent however to her surprise Jugkook didn't yell at her. on the contrary, he plummeted on his knees, breaking down into tears.

"Jungkook..." she whispered, carefully stretching her hand to touch him by making sure she wouldn't offend him.

Growing up admiring Jungkook, she had seen his dark sides before. She knew how arrogant he was about his good looks, his obsession for always being the number one, his bad habits of breaking stuff whenever he got mad, meaning behind each and every tattoo on his body, and the extent he could go for people he loved.

However, this was the first time she had witnessed him actually break down into tears because of a girl. Hyobin wrapped her arms around him and leaned her head on his shoulder as she empathized with him.

"Everything is gonna be fine" she assured him despite being unsure herself.

She had no clue what kind of girl Hana was as she had only heard about her through Jungkook and her brother also the only interaction Hyobin had with her wasn't so pleasant.

So no matter how wary she felt about the strange girl she tried to be as supportive she could be for him to calm down.

Comprehending the situation inside the room, Jin and Yoongi retracted their steps back to the living room giving them their space. Although Jungkook always pushed Hyobin, they had developed a certain bond due to Hyobin's constant presence in his life.

In spite of his harsh behaviour, she had never swayed away from him, resulting sense of comfort and trust blossoming between them. He could pour his feeling in front of her without getting judged or scolded something he could only do with Jimin and Taehyung previously.

Hyobin..." He took her name in his trembling voice.

Hyobin's chest constricted with every drop of tears he was shedding for another woman. Her anger towards the girl responsible for causing him pain escalated but remained calm for the sake of Jungkook.

"Help me..." his voice cracked as he finally extended his hand asking for her to save him from suffocating death.

****

Theories!!! I would love to listen to your guy's theories regarding what will happen next