Chapter 24

The morning light trickled in through the blinds, shedding the remaining glimpses of his pleasant dream. His eyes were still shut as he burrowed himself into the warmth of his sheet.

 His eyes were still shut as he burrowed himself into the warmth of his sheet

Everything felts blissful for the moment. A certain sense of fulfilment had soaked his mind and nothing but the delightful emotion swirled inside his body.

Gradually Jungkook cracked open his eyelids while his nose automatically sniffed the fragrance lingering on the air. It was infusing blends of beautiful warm and sweet scent that defines autumn with a subtle floral aroma. 

His drowsy eyes focused on the alluring figure in front of him, who was in a peaceful slumber underneath the same cover as him leaving him to wonder if he was still in his dream because everything felt unrealistically beautiful.

Jungkook moved closer to her and tugged her between his strong arms while Hana snuggled closer to him finding the new source of heat which felt more relishing. As their bare body met, completely a different level of contentment overwhelmed his body. It was much more intense than any kind of attainment he had in his life. Something that can only be felt and not expressible by words.

A faint curve appeared in his lips as the memories of yesterday night returned back to him verifying the moment was not his illusion. 

After the race, he had brought Hana to his apartment where they made love for the first time. He had ventured every inch of her, pondered his love to every core of her as he continuously marked her his.

An explosion of bliss took place in his belly which felt similar to fireworks when his mind recalled the passionate night they have spent, physically exploring each other.

The way she dug her nails in his back, as he thrust her warm wet hole at a constant pace while she moaned his name over and over again till she submitted herself to the ecstasy would be forever imprinted on his mind.

As expected she was a wild woman who liked to take control of the bedroom and this led to a constant struggle for dominance between them.

Locking her eyes with his, she had ridden him with confidence and the look she had in her face as she bounced up and down on his shaft was the sexiest thing he got to witness in his entire life.

Soon the control was snatched by Jungkook as he flipped her around and took her from the back and the screams of pleasure she let out as he pounded in and out of her while his finger rubbed her clit was still resonating in the room.

Not being able to restrain himself anymore due to the sensual reminder of the previous night flooding his head, Jungkook captured her lips and moulded them with his. He swirled his tongue along her lower lips asking for an entrance which she allowed even though the dreams had yet to fade away from her eyes.

"Baby" He growled slipping his hand down and caressing her sensitive bud of rapture. One touch and that was enough to turn her pussy into a juicy mess which enthralled him to continue putting effort to please her.