Chapter 30

To have the person you deeply love in your embrace while you make love to them is the sweetest bliss a person could experience. The moment is so fulfilling, yet you yearn for something more to overwhelm your existence. It is a kind of addiction that you can never get enough of because the more you get it the stronger you covet for it.

With every single thrust, the relationship, as well as the cravings for one another, gets deeper for both.

Jungkook's touches had electrified every nerve in Hana's body and her brain. The intimacy between them made the desire to possess every core of him intensify within her. As if his body was not enough, she wanted his soul, his heart and every millisecond of his life to be named under her.

Lifting her hip slightly up for a better angle, Jungkook hit her sensitive spot making her mewl in pleasure. Grabbing his hair for the support, she moulded their lips into a slow but intense kiss. Both of them moved their body in perfect sync as if they were performing a well-choreographed seductive dance while their lips engaged themselves in savouring each other without resting for a second.

Their breathings were rough and fast but being intoxicated in the high of sex, didn't seem to be more important than marking each other's bodies.

After half an hour of rapid fucking, Hana could feel ecstasy forming on her lower stomach. Feeling the wall surrounding his shaft constrict, Jungkook perceived Hana was about to get her release so to tease her, he slowed down his movement earning a whine from her.

"Jungkook" she groaned lightly slapping his bicep urging him to increase his pace.

"Words, love" Jungkook demanded denying her the pleasure she was desperately seeking.

Hana knew what he was demanding. He was always very playful, Especially whenever they had sex he would take advantage of her thirsting state and make her say the words he had always fantasied to hear from her.

Hana rolled her eyes at his mischievousness and with a huff, she prepared herself to pronounce the words he loved coming from her lips.

"Oppa, make your kitten cum" she moaned those words seductively in his ear and as if it was the boost that he needed, Jungkook pulled her legs over his shoulder and then, he pumped in and out of her at a faster speed.

With every hit he gave her, he blew her mind away. The ripples of pleasure travelled throughout her body as he back arched getting so close to achieving the high. Jungkook used his free hand to rub her clit and that was the cue, the bliss burst inside of her and she held his bicep screaming his name with utmost passion while Jungkook followed shortly after her and released himself.

"Fuck" Hana gasped, her body glistening with sweat as she panted laying beside equally exhausted Jungkook.

Taking a tissue from the nightstand, Jungkook pulled out his condom and threw it into the dustbin across the room in a perfect shot.

"Nice shot" Hana complimented being impressed by his skills.

"Jk never misses his target" He boasted with a smug smirk then pulled her closer to him erasing any kind of space between them, smashing their sweaty bodies together then taking a deep whisp of her fragrance.

He could smell himself on her as well as a lingering scent of their sex mixed so perfectly that the smell alone was enough to give him a trip to heaven.

"Is this heaven?" burying his nose on the dent between her neck and her collar bone, he murmured his thoughts out.

Hana tittered at his sweet yet naive thought. Having been in a relationship before she could empathize with the emotions he was feeling in the initial phase of a relationship. But she also knew the brighter the flame burned at the beginning the faster the chances for it to go off. However, she chose not to express her views and ruin the kid's romantic mood so she diverted the topic.