STRESKALL

Requested by RangerStark

Stress POV

I grab my  communicator placing it on my wrist strapping it on, I walk down to the lab,"how's it going lovely's." I say to my villager lab workers, "hmm" they say, "really? A new potion" I ask wondering over with curiosity, "hmm" they say again, "wow.....so this is able to heal any thing?" I ask not fully understand what they were actually saying.

I grab the potion and it ends up spilling on me,"what the!" I shout as I feel a very painful sting and then the world turns black.

Iskall POV

I've been spamming stress's communicator, we are post to meet a hour ago and now it's just worrying, I fly to her base with the strap on wings that xisuma made last season, he said it was the future or something, I don't really listen and swift land on it,"stress! " I call out as I make my way threw her base, I stop as I hear villagers, "huh?" I say out, loud making my way down to her lab area and stop as I see them fussing over a.......bunny?.. "a rabbit? " I say walking over the  freezing as I hear a  familiar  Voice.

"what do you mean you can't turn me back!" I hear a voice like stress's shout, "stress?" I ask making my way over to her and kneeling,"Iskall! I need help! I've been turned into some kinda bunny" she shouts as she hops onto me, I feel a blush cover my face as I stare at her, cute, I think to myself before responding,"how'd this happen?" I say as She hops onto my shoulder from my knee,"I spilled a potion on me or something!" She shouts, "seriously you and grian with theses potions, do you not stop to think" I say sighing as I stand up,".i didn't drink it! I simple....accidentally poured it on me" she says as she hops on-top of my head,I let out a chuckle,"of course you did" I say with a slight smirk, "how about I take you to scar and cub, they seems to have good experience with potions since they have turned grian back so many times" I say as I fix my strap on wings,"alright....but how am I" I cut her off as I grab her and put her in a little bag, I carried for food and stuff, "you could have let me finish" she says, her ears flopping,"nah" I replied as I walk out of the lab area and jump off her build taking flight, I hear her let out a peep noise as we fell, I chuckle once more, flying threw using the rockets to get to cub and scars lab area kinda thing,

Time skip brought to you by the we love grian but torture him dinner, don't forget to make a reservation 

I land and walk in, "cub! Scar" I shout as I lower the strap on wings, "in here Iskall!" I hear cub shout, I walk over and in to find.....grian sitting there with his strap on wings burned to a crisp,"what the?" I begin to say but cub cuts me off,"he drank a potion that temporarily turned him into a phantom" cub explains.

 I facepalm as stress hops out of the bag and onto my shoulder,"awww who's that?" Grian asks, I shake my head and sigh,"stress poured a potion onto herself," I explain and I hear scar groan,"you all with potions!" Cub shouts, "I'm sorry!" Stress replies, cub stops and stares,"what she say." He asks with a confused look, "she said she was sorry? Did you hear that?" I ask raising my eye brow,"it sounds like peep sounds " grian replied, I see cub with a thoughtful look,"we can't understand her ....but it seems you can," he says now looking more interested, I feel a overwhelming protectiveness take over and I glare a cub,"woah calm down Iskall, cub wasn't gonna do anything," scar says as he walks over.

 I calm down slightly, "so can you fix her or not!" I say,"yeah but it will take abit since, Gree-on decide to drink a potion" cub says trying to do the hole xisuma and grian weird name thing, but the moment he said that, I did see grian tense and flinch back, that's.....weird...I'll have to ask him about it later.

"Alrighty well uh do we have to stick around or" I ask, cub shakes his head and grabs  needle,"nah but we need abit of blood so we can reverse it" cub says, I feel protectiveness take over me again but I ignore it, stress let's out a peep as cub takes blood from her, "alright your good to go"  cub says walking over to the potion brewery.

I nod and take stress off of my shoulder and put her in the bag then I fly away, I land at my base and fly down holding the bag and land, I pull stress out of the bag,"it's so cold!" Stress says shaking, I chuckle and put her in my coat, "better?" I ask as I sit down, "yeah" she says snuggling into me, I feel a blush creep up on my face and I hold her close, "hey s-" I begin but cut my self off as I hear soft snores, I smile and cuddle her laying back closing my eyes.

Time skip brought to you by I don't want to make this two parts 

I wake up to the sound of my communicator being spammed, I look at it with a slight annoyance, it's cub saying he has the cure, I sigh and look down at stress, she cuddled up in my coat like thing and peacefully asleep, I smile,"wake up stress," I say shaking her very gently, "mmm what....?" Stress says lifting her head, her ears going up,"they found the cure" I say as she hops into my bag,"then let's go!!!" She says smiling, I chuckle and take the water  elevator up, as soon as I reach the top, I take off flying to cub and scars base.

I land with a swift motion and see cub and scar standing talking,"hey" I say as stress jumps onto my shoulder, "there you are! We got the cure!"  Cub says pulling out a potion, Stress happily jumps down and over where cub pours the potion on her, we watch as particles  fly around her as she turns normal,"yes! I'm back to myself again!" She shouts and she hugs cub then runs back over to me tackling me into a hug, "woah!" I shout as stress stares at me,"thank you! If you didn't find me who knows how long I would have been a bunny" she says smiling, I feel another blush creep up as I hear a snap of a camera, I turn to see scar taking a picture, I groan in annoyance,"well I should probably go scowled my villagers! But thank you iskall! "She says hugging me then takes off, weird....so when your in your bunny form your strap on wings still stay with your human form.

"Well I should probably go too, thanks for the cure and be back same time next week with grian" I say with a  smirk and I hear cub groan, "bye" I shout as I take off, "now time to ask grian what that was about...." I say flying off.

Sorry if it seemed like it was rushed