college Au hold on

Warnings: cutting, attempted death,

Ship: scar x cub, that's right

Au: college 

Note: this is the same day as why do you love me, hooked and comfort,

Cub POV

I stand awkwardly at the party watching the hole python  and wels thing go down, god do I wish scar was here....I stop for a second, wait, why didn't he show up, I think as I feel worry fill me, I  grab my coat and go out seeing ren and Iskall driving off as I hop into my car and drive towards scar dorm building.

I park the car and enter the dorm building searching for grian/scar dorm, I speed walk suddenly feeling like something wrong.

Loving and fighting accusing United I can't image a world with you gone.

I made it to his dorm room, and knock on the door, "hey scar it's cub open up" I say, ..it's just silent, I frown and press my ear up against the door before grabbing my set of keys and using the one dorm key scar gave me, so I could watch jellie, I unlock the door and walk in looking around, I hear a faint sound of running water, I frown and walk over.

Joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of, I'd be so lost if you left me alone.

"Hey it's cub, scar open up" I say as I knock on the door, nothing, I feel nothing but worry as I knock again, "scar, open up", I say with more edge to my voice, still nothing, I pound on the door,"scar p-please open the door, or respond something!" I shout, still nothing... "scar come on this isn't funny" I say pressing my forehead into the door, "that's it scar I'm coming in" I say as I slam my body into the door making it open, I feel my blood run cold as I see...

You locked yourself in the bathroom lying on the floor when I break threw.

"Scar!" I shout as I run over to find him in the bathtub fully clothed....his arms slit... i run over tripping over myself and land on my knees as I pull scar out of the tub and rush him out to his bed feeling his pulse.

 "C-come on scar don't do this!" I scream as I look for a pulse, "o-oh god scar p-please" I say as I keep looking, nothing, I hug him pulling him close feeling his neck for the pulse,"p-please...s-scar you c-can't leave m-me," I whisper as tears fall from my eyes, I feel a faint one, my eyes widen.

I pull in to feel your heartbeat, can you hear me screaming, "please don't leave me"

I quickly grab bandages and wrap his arms to stop the bleeding, I pick him up carrying him out and to the scar, "it's g-gonna be okay scar, just hang on," I say, feeling the tears fall from my eyes as I lay in him the car and run to the other side getting in.

  I spot my phone and turn on the car as I call 911, "this is 911 how may we help you?" A voice answers, I let out a shaky sob,"m-my boyfri- friend just tried to commit  suicide " I say with a shaky voice as they talk to me and I explain, I drive towards the hospital not caring about speeding, I let them go and put the phone down as I drive faster.

aHold on I still want you, come back I still need you, let me take your hand, I'll make it right, I swear to love you all my life, hold on I still need you.

I drive as fast as I can, feeling the tears begin to spill as I look over at scar and keep making sure he's still breathing, "oh g-god scar...why" I say out loud to myself as I speed as fast I can, "w-why did it have to be you" I let out a sob as I say that, I feel nothing but regret not staying with him when he clearly seemed down. 

A long endless highway, your silent beside me, driving a nightmare I can't escape from.

I arrive at the hospital as  paramedics rush out taking scar out of the car and in, I follow closely behind, only to be stopped by a lady,"sir you can't go back there" she says blocking my way as they take him threw doors, "but-" I am cut off, "please sir....we will tell you when we are done..." she says, I sigh and go sit in the waiting room, staring at scar's dried blood on my hands, I will be here all night if it takes.

Helpless and praying that the light isn't fading, hiding the shock and the chill in my bones.

Cliff hanger