Why do you love me? College au

Ships: Renkall ren x iskall, hint of doc x ren, and hints of grumbo 

Au where the hermits go to a college called HC college

Angst

Song lyrics will be in this text

Iskall pov

I stand off to the side, drinking a mix of fruit punch and alcohol? I don't know, I don't even know why I came to this stupid party, doc decided to suddenly host, I sigh and look over where ren is,

I hate your friends, I hate your mom and dad, I hope they hate me back.

I feel a tug of jealousy when I see him with his arms wrapped around doc in a drunk state, I feel anger and jealousy fill me, I sigh and shake away that thought, I should be happy for him.....but I'm not....I think to myself as I look back over, I see doc blushing as he holds ren up.

I guess for once, I'm being honest,

I feel nothing but anger towards doc, but....if ren's happy, I'm happy for him, I put the cup down and go over grabbing my coat not able to watch as someone I love, falls for someone else, I put on the couch and begin to walk out, ignoring the drunk grian being dragged out by mumbo, I  fiddle with my keys for my car, but I stop as I hear.....

Got be, a lot that's wrong with you to wanna be with me.

I see a drunken ren standing there,"iskall! Where you going buddy?" He shouts as he drunkly tumbles towards me, my eyes shift,"I'm going to my dorm area..." I say back as I look up at him again,"you aren't gonna stay?" Ren says sounding disappointed 

Kinda sweet, when we would fight until someone calling the cops,

"Yeah I don't need to stay and watch everyone be drunk off their ass" I say back with a slight snap, not wanting to talk to him right now, not when my heart already hurting from watching him with doc,"but we are your friends! Come back in! We ran out of  alcohol" he says as he starts to sober up, I shake my head, "no I don't think-" I was cut off my the sound of cop cars pulling up, a office gets out and walks over,"we got a noise complaint" the officer says crossing his arms,"sorry officers just a small party" ren says, I watch as he talks with the officer and the officer tells him to tell the rest to keep it down then gets back in his car and drives off.

But you would never blame it on me, your so annoying,

Ren looks at me with the goofy smile that made me fall for him in the first place, "come on! It's fine please come back in!" Ren says with those puppy eyes, I sigh and shut the door to my car locking it again, "fine for abit" I say as he smiles and grabs my arm.

Four in the morning your changing the locks, how  could you do this to me?

As we stand at doc door, ren keys in hand since him and doc share a dorm... I watch as he tries to unlock the door but fails miserably,"huh...doc must have changed the locks and forgot about the key" ren says rubbing his neck, are you kidding me doc.....I think to myself, "well I doubt anyone gonna hear a knock or the door bell, so I might as well head home" I say as I shove my hands into my pockets, "that's a great idea! We can hang out there" ren says with the smile I love once again.

I I I only love, love you, when you don't love me so why do you, why do you, why do you love me 

I feel my face heat up as I sigh, "fine come on dork" I say grabbing my keys from my pocket as ren follows me to the car, I unlock it getting in and shutting the door as ren sits in the passenger sit, I turn on the car and drive with a semi drunk happy ren next to me,

Part two? Or something else with this au? Or do you want a chapter explaining it?