I'm sorry.....

Requested by MintyMagyk

Ship: zloy x pixl

Warnings: death, angst and tears,

Zloy pov

I step into the hermitcraft portal with pixl, we usually would sneak in but xisuma cool with us recording some of the events and getting some back ground info, "sooo where do you think this so called civil war is" I ask pixl and he chuckles and shakes his head,"I don't know. Somewhere near the shopping district I would guess," he says as we walk side by side threw the shopping district.

 then I spot cub, "hey!" I shout As I run up surprising him before he gives a soft chuckle,"welcome back recap, here to record the war?" He says raising his eye brow, we nod,"good! Us too" he says as he points to the very sleep deprived scar, "do you by chance know where it is" pixl says, "of course I do, you guys can tag along " he says as he hands us a elytra and a few rockets from his ender chest.

We fly over and land as we watch as they begin to fight, I decide to get some up close action on the recording and I jump down ignoring pixl protests, see.. if they die in this world, they are fine, but since pixl and I aren't apart of the hermits we die here, we are dead for good, I run along side the hermits recording and having a heck of a good time, watching as pixl calms down and relaxes, I stop and wave at him not noticing the tnt blast,  I watch as his eyes widen,"zloy!" He shouts as I feel a blast and feel as my body is flung from the scene, the world going black.

Pixl POV

I grab cub mic thing and shout as long  as I can,"stop!!!" I shout as I throw the mic and run over towards zloy to see his body burnt and bleeding, I grab him checking for a pulse...... regret fills me as I feel non,"no..." I say as I hold his body close. "No!" I shout as my eyes tear up and I hug his body,"no! You can't leave me! I can't do this alone!" I shout as I see the hermits beginning to gather up, xisuma keeping them away knowing fully well what happened, since he could tell, I sob as I hug his body tight, "I love...you please..." I say with a pleading tone.

 nothing... I feel arms grab me,"no! Let me go!" I shout as I feel someone pull me into a hug, I sob into them, I lost my best friend, and lover.

sorry that it's short