College au let's fall in love for the night.

Warnings: heart broken.

Ship: iskall x ren implied, ren x doc implied,

After the events of why do you love me.

Night of the party.

Certain location  on the road.

Iskall's POV 

We sit silent As I drive towards my dorm building, "why'd you want to leave iskall?..." ren asks hesitantly, I frown and look over at him then back at the road, "I just did....party's aren't my thing," I say softly, "bull! You wouldn't stop going to party's our high school year!" Ren says, I sigh, "I just couldn't be there okay?" I say as I ignore ren's confused looks, "okay....fine." Ren Says, "thank you, " I say.

Let's fall in love for the night and forget in the morning.

I notice the tension now between ren and I and sigh and look around,  I spot a park and turn driving towards it, "huh? This isn't the way to you're dorm," ren says confused, "I know..." I say as I pull the car over and get out, I walk over to ren door and open it, "come on" I say smiling, ren sighs but gets out, I grab his hand and pull him towards the play ground.

Play a song me that you like, bet I'll know every line.

"Woah! Iskall slow down!" Ren says as he tries to keep up with me, I smile and pull him towards the swings, "swings?.....we haven't done this in years iskall" ren says with a frown, "I know! But come on, just for tonight," I say with a smile, he smiles back and sits down, "fine." He responds as I push him, "god do I feel like a kid again" ren says with a small giggle, "it's nice isn't it!?" I say, "yeah yeah," ren says before getting up and pulling me towards the slide.

I'm the boy that your boy hoped that you'd avoid.

"God, why didn't we do that before" ren says as he lays on the playground set,"because we have lessons and essays" I respond sitting next to him, "yeah but....it was so fun.. thank you iskall...I needed that.." ren says, I smile and lean back, "so...shouldn't we get you back to your party" I say with a smile,"oh my god! I forgot I was running it with doc!" Ren says as he sits up, I sigh,"do you have a thing for doc or something?" I ask hesitantly, I see his face turn red, "w-what?! N-no I d-" I cut him off, "truth ren," I say bluntly, he stares at me and sighs, "yeah I do" he says.

Don't waste your eyes on just guys f**k that noise.

I feel my heart shatter, I look away, "I should drive you back to that party, I got tests to do," I say as I stand and begin to walk towards my car, "b-but.....okay...fine" ren says with a frown and walks with me, I sit in the car and watch as ren gets in, I drive silently back to the party.

I know better, then to call you mine.