Chapter 3| "Boss we have the girl"

*Mark P.O.V*
I went to open the door and found her sleeping soundly. I admired her cute sleeping face for awhile until I heard the words "Mark hurry up get the girl,and get out of there!" shouted at me from Taeyong.

I stopped daydreaming and went to go drug her. I grabbed the cloth with the drugs on it and put it under her nose.

She fell limp and I carried her out to our van that had Jaehyun looking on his computer revealing the camera system that they set up around her bedroom window, and Taeyong at the wheel waiting for me to get in there.

I set her down on the back seat, and went to sit next to Jaehyun hyung as we drove to base.
-

*Y/N P.O.V*
I went to my room to change but ended up falling asleep. As I was sleeping I felt a cloth go under my nose, thinking it was my own dream I took a breath. Without realizing what I had done my body went limp.
-

I woke up in a dark room. I rubbed my eyes and wondered around the room looking for some curtains or something so I could see where I was. I finally found some and opened them up. Once I opened them I realized I was not in my room.

Right as I thought that, the door opened to reveal someone who I did not know. He look kinda scary tbh.

"Come downstairs, we need to talk to you about some thing." He said with a straight face. "We??" I thought.

I followed him downstairs to stand in front of 15+ guys. Some even look my age or around it. "Ok so we are NCT," he started "you are not allowed to leave or contact anyone. If you try to leave we will not go all soft on you. Got it?" I nodded my head. "NCT?!?! WHY DO THEY WANT ME?!??" I thought worriedly.

I think they noticed I had a scared look on my face, so one of them started to talk to me. "Don't worry we won't hurt you. At least I won't. I'm Jisung by the way." He said with a shy smile on his face.

"I'm Chenle" "Jaemin" "Haechan" "Jeno" "Renjun" "Mark" "He looks familiar" I thought. "Sup I'm Lucas" "Yangyang" "Xiaojun" "Hey I'm Hendery" "Jungwoo" "Winwin or Sicheng" "Jaehyun" "Ten" "Doyoung" "Yuta" "Johnny" "Taeyong" "Oh he was the one that took me from that room." I thought in realization. "And finally I'm Taeil." He said with a smile.

I forced a smile back, but to be totally honest I was scared to death.