Chapter 11|| "Jennie help." Pt. 2~

"A notorious gang? Being nice to their victim *scoff* I'd love to believe you."

_______________________________

*Y/N P.O.V*
"Jennie listen, I need your help. I don't want to be there anymore regardless of how nice they are. I want to go home. Surprisingly enough I want to go back to school (A/N: I know I never mentioned it, I don't think, but she went to school before she got kidnapped. She is a junior along with Jennie). So Jennie can you help me. Can you at least hide me here for a little bit."

I know they'll end up finding me some way or another. I just don't want to live a life with them, it's a life I don't want. Yes, they are fairly nice to me. Especially Jaehyun and the younger ones, but I can't handle Mark anymore. He's still a jerk to me, even though I thought he would grow up and stop treating me like that when I did nothing wrong.

I was brought back into reality when I heard Jennie give a long sigh. "Alright, fine. But don't bring me into any of this crap just because I'm hiding you here." I thanked her and gave her a hug. She told me to come up stairs to her room and I slept on the floor while she slept in her bed. Well, I didn't really fall asleep, I just pondered on random things until I fell asleep at like 4 in the morning.

•••

"Y/N? Y/N. Y/N WAKE UP!!" "H-huh?" I was so tired I didn't know what was happening. "We have to go to school."

"What day is it?"

"Tuesday."

"Can we not go to school? Can we just hang out?"

"No Y/N, we can't. You need to focus on school. People were starting to think you died... I was starting to think you died."

"You actually thought I died?"

"Well after not talking to me for forever, and not seeing you at school or anywhere around town, I even asked people if they knew where you were, they obviously said no, so yes Y/N, I actually thought you died."

I sat there stunned. "She actually thought I'd die on her like that. Huh." I thought to myself.

•••

After 20 minutes I headed downstairs to go to school with Irene. She offered me breakfast, but I declined. I don't normally eat breakfast, and I've never been hungry in the morning.

Once she was done eating and grabbing all her things we walked to school. She started talking to me along the way, which was quite nice considering how quiet and awkward the atmosphere was.

"Do you know why they targeted you?" She asked. "NoPe." I said, popping out the 'P'. "I honestly don't know though. Out of all people to target you'd think they would've gone for someone that was more vulnerable." I said. She nodded seeming to agree. "Is this the first time you've run away from their hideout?" I turned to face Jennie and was met with a very curious gaze. "No, it's not." "We're you successful the first time?" "Well no, if I was successful I wouldn't be asking you to hide me." I gave a her a light, playful smile. "Well, true."

•••

When we got to school, about a dozen people were staring at me star struck. "Y/N? Where have you been??" A random girl asked me. "You know just your regular kidnapping." Her concerned face turn into a terrified expression. "Oh crap. I shouldn't have said that, if rumors spread they'll find out where I am. Or one of the students could leak information."

"Hehe I'm just kidding. I was- uh y'know sick for a awhile." I managed to spit out. I watched her expression change to confusion.

Me and Jennie walked to our home room and sat down. "This is gonna be a long day." I mumbled getting ready for class.

~

Short Chapter I know I'm sorry but there's part 2!! Enjoy.