Chapter 5|| "Is that Y/N?!"

*Y/N P.O.V*
I need to find a way out. I mean it's nice here, but I wanna go home. "When should I do it?? HuH I should do it when 127 is on a mission and only dream and part of the rest of them are here. They don't watch over me then they just think I'm sleeping. Perfect!" I thought.

-

"Y/N 127 ARE GOING ON A MISSION. THEYLL BE BACK SOON!" I heard screamed at me from downstairs. "This is it Y/N. It now or never." I thought trying to give myself some motivation. Ok let's do this.

I waited until it was quiet downstairs and I saw 127's van drive away. "Ok *inhale* I got this *exhale*."

I opened the window quietly hoping not making any noise. "Now or never Y/N!" *thump* Omg I just did that.

I ran faster then I've ever ran all the way back to my house.

-

When I got home and headed to my room I realized some cameras of some sort were outside my window directly pointed at me. "Ohhh that's how they got me the first time." "Y/N!" I heard a voice coming from down. It sounded like Jaehyun. How did he- what?

I stayed quiet just to see if he would leave.

*Taeyong P.O.V*
We were abt to head into a gang meeting with Got7 Red Velvet and The Rose. As we were walking I saw a girl running towards a house. "Is that Y/N?!" I yelled. I texted Jeno to see if Y/N was still in her room.

*Amazing Jeno*

Is Y/N home with you???-Taeyong

Uhh lemme check...-Jeno

Hurry Jeno-Taeyong

S-she's not here-Jeno

I think I know where she is-Taeyong

*end of convo*

"Guys let's go to Y/N's house." I said in a hurried tone. They all gave me confused looks so I just told them what was happening. "Y/N ran away and I think I know where she is." "Wha- come on guys MOVE IT. INTO THE CAR RN." Jaehyun said ushering them towards the car.

*No ones P.O.V*
They raced to Y/N's house. When they got there Jaehyun ran to check if she was in there.

*Jaehyun P.O.V*
"Y/N!" I heard no answer I figured if she was hiding upstairs. "Y/N!" I called out again. No answer. After my attempts I ran up the stairs to find her horribly hidden in her room, under her bed. "You know I can see you right?" I asked while smirking at her. She sighed, got out from under the bed and stood right in front of me. "Why did you run away" I sighed. "Well how would you feel if you got kidnapped." Dang GorL ThE SAsS. "Well come on get into the van." "No" "Y/N come on don't play this game." "I said no" she said while scowling at me. I sighed and yelled "TAEYONG IM GONNA NEED SOME HELP IN HERE!"

*Y/N P.O.V*
I'm not gonna lie I'm honestly scared of Taeyong the most. Jaehyun more of like a clown he can look at you from the sewer while your trying to get your toy boat or he can make you a ballon animal. It really depends, but he more so tries to act scary than anything.

I heard slow but steady foot steps coming up the stairs. "Frick. Imma just book it." I ran as fast as I could while pushing both of them out of the way. I heard yelling while them trying to run after me. Keep in mind I had the highest record for track (A/N: I don't know anything about track so tell me if that's wrong) in my whole. entire. school.

I took a sharp left realizing where I was. "My parents live on this street. I'll just jump the fence." I ran as fast as I could to the fence for my backyard. Well my parents back yard, but it still used to be mine.

Anyway I hopped over the fence and repeatedly knocked on the sliding glass door until my mom who lemme just tell you she was more sleep walking than anything. She saw me and hurriedly opened the door and let me inside. I locked the door quickly just incase they followed me or knew where I was.

"Where were you I was worried sick!? You didn't answer any of my calls or texts!" My mom whisper yelled at me. "Mom I need you to listen to me and very carefully. Don't. Freak. Out. Got it?" She nodded. I inhaled and exhaled. "Ok so mom I was kidnapped a few days ago by a gang called NCT. I got away and ran to my house. They found me there so I ran as fast as I could here. Pls let me hide here." As she was trying to comprehend everything I walked to the fridge to get something to eat, but next thing I knew

•••

CLIFF HANGER! Again pls tell me if there are any grammar mistakes