|| "Get your hands off me" Pt2~

~After School~

"Y/N~"

She felt a whisper in her ear.

Someone grabbed her wrist and jerked her around. She was met with the one and only Jung Wooyoung.

"Are you ready to go y/n?"

Y/N scoffed and turned directly towards him.

"Tell me why I have to go again? I don't even know you" Y/N spat out.

"Oh because I told you to." Wooyoung had a smirk plastered on his face.

"Why don't you you invite one of the pretty girls that guys drool over to hang with you? I'm sure they'd love to hang with you and your friends." Y/N rolled her eyes and let out a deep sigh.

An idea popped in her head. "Maybe if I went to the bathroom and hopped out the window I could quickly run to Jennies house." Y/N mischievously smirked and got into character for her plan.

"Wooyoung, before we leave I'm gonna go to the bathroom really quick."

Y/N turned around and speed towards the bathroom. "Alright where's the window."

——————

Y/N cracked the window open without a sound and hopped down with a thud. She mentally praised herself for not making any loud noises. Y/N took her chance to escape and ran as fast as she could to Jennies house.

She stopped by a little convenience store to catch her breath and get some snacks. The door jingled as she stepped and she went right to the ramen isle. Y/N grabbed 3 packs of ramen and 2 cokes for her and Jennie.

Y/N went to pay, but a person caught her eye. "Is that Chenle???" She thought to herself. Y/N quickly pulled up her hood incase they looked her way.

As soon as she got her things she quickly left and speed walked all the way to Jennies house.

Little did she know someone was watching her every move from across the street.

_______________________

"What is taking her so long?" Wooyoung mumbled.

He walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door.
"Hey Y/N?"
He made sure no one else was in there before stepping in.

Wooyoung looked all around the bathroom, and in the stalls. He felt a whisp of cold air on the back of his neck and directly turned around. He looked up and saw the window ever so slightly cracked open.

Wooyoung cursed under his breath and rushed out of the bathroom to call Hongjoong.

*In Call*

H: Hello?

Hyung- we have a problem:W

H: You got the girl right???

That's the problem...:W

H:Where is she?!

I-I don't know:W

H:Find her. Now!!

Yes sir:W

*Call Ended*

Wooyoung deeply sighed and raced out of the building to locate the girl.

___________________________

Hey guys short chapter for pt 2 but I promise it will get more interesting!!!! If I were to change Y/N to a name what should it be? Incase I decide to change it.

Thank u so much for 2k 💛💛