Chapter 10|| "Jennie help."

*Y/N P.O.V*
"I need to get out." I mumbled to myself. I needed a break from this life I'm forced to live in. I haven't seen my friends in forever. I'm sure they're worried... at least I hope. Marks already mad at me and I don't know why, but I don't want to make him more mad at me than he seems to be.

I walked over to my door and opened to see if anyone was in the hall and then went over to the window. I slowly opened it without making a sound. I peered over the window sill to see that I was just about to jump 2 stories down to the ground. "Yeah, I'll find a new way to get down without them knowing." I whispered to myself.

*Nobody's P.O.V*
Y/N went to go open the door to sneak downstairs, but when she opened the door a body flung out at her. "What the heck?" She thought. "H-hey Y/N."

*Y/N P.O.V*
"H-hey Y/N." my eyes were met with Jisung. "Is there anything you need Jisung?" I asked him questionably. "O-oh yeah uh Taeyong told me to uh tell you that it's time for dinner." He stutter shyly. "Can you tell Taeyong that I'm not hungry "Sure Y/N." And with that he left.

"Ok now what." I sighed. I whipped my head to the door when it burst open. I felt a hand grab my wrist, and drag me downstairs. I tried my best to resist but whoever it was, was too strong for me. "Can you let go now?" I pleaded. "You're going to eat, I'm not letting you skip." My eyed darted you to see Jaehyun. "I can't go down there. Mark's gonna make it so awkward since he's mad at-" "Y/N-ie your fine. Even if you still didn't want to go down your gonna have to anyway." Jaehyun stopped my rambling and hugged me. "Did you call me Y/N-ie?" "Yes now shut up."

We the headed to the table. "What took you guys so long?" Chenle asked. "Long story." Jaehyun and I said in unison. They all looked at us weirdly. They all began eating, so I sat down and began also, but to my luck the person right in front of me was, Mark Lee. I ate all I wanted, which was 3 bites, and headed back up to my room.

I could feel their stares burning holes in my back after I left abruptly. I felt tears sting my eyes, but the thing was I didn't even know why I was crying. I got to my room and sat on my bed. I started to let out quiet sobs. "I need to leave. Now."

I quietly sniffled, and walked over to my window. I tried my best doing everything quietly, and I succeeded.

•••

I landed with a thud on the ground and ran as fast as I could to Jennie's house. When I got there I repeatedly knocked on her door until I heard footsteps coming. The door openers to reveal a tired Jennie. "Do you have any idea what time- Y/N?!?! Come inside now!" She stepped aside to let me in. "Where have you been?!" "Don't freak out but I was kidnapped by this gang named NCT-" "And you telling me not to freak out? Y/N you could've been killed for all we know." "Yes I know, they were nice, they never hurt me. But there-" "A notorious gang? Being nice to their victim? *scoff* I'd love to believe you."

~

Cliff hanger ish. I'm making a part 2 so this isn't the end!!🤗