Chapter 6|| "Let Me Go!!!"

*Y/N P.O.V*
I turned back around, walking back to my mom, but when I looked at her she was tied up in a chair. "How- I swear I would've heard-." My thoughts were cut off by someone grabbing and dragging me all the way outside to a van of some sort.

I already knew who it was, but kept fighting them. "Y/N stop struggling!" He yelled at me. "No! Let me go Taeyong!!!" Before I knew it I was already in back seat with no way of getting out.

I sat in the back seat grumbling to myself. When I looked up I saw Taeyong staring at me from the rear view mirror. "What are you lookin at?" I sassed him. Apparently that was it for him. Since we were already at the base, he got out and slammed the door while walking to the front door. "Y/N you've got to stop. Your gonna get yourself hurt." Doyoung said eyeing me with sympathy. "Whatever."

I got into the house and stomped up to my room, but of course ran into somebody. "Move it." I grumbled trying to get past, but to my luck it was Taeyong.

He grabbed my arm and took me to a room. "What do you want? You already basically kidnapped me twice! Isn't that enough for you!" I exploded at him. A deathly stare was given in return. "Shut it Y/N." Taeyong said trying to keep his cool. "Oh you have no room to tell me to shut it. I should be the one to say that to you." I ran out of that room with tears in my eyes. I just want to go home.

I want to leave this place. "Hey Y/N." I heard a voice coming from behind me. When I looked back it was Mark. I haven't talked to him a lot or now that I realize it actually not at all. "Yeah?" I sniffled. "Uh here's some clothes for you." He said softly knowing that I was crying earlier. "Thanks Mark." I gave him a light smile.

He walked out, but only to return a second later. "I'm here if you need anything by the way." He gave me a smile and left. Huh maybe I don't hate all of them. Well I hate Taeyong that's for sure.

(Pls watch the YouTube vid up top. That's my all time fav video of his. I almost cried laughing at it)

I walked downstairs to be met with 15+ eyes staring directly at me. I was uncomfortable that's for sure, but I hid it well being that I was still very mad/sad.

Once Chenle saw my puffy eyes and my red nose he started to speak up. "Y/N-ah why were you crying?" A worried look was plastered on his face. Well, all except one of course... Lee Taeyong who was especially giving me a cold look. "Hmm why don't you ask your lil buddy over there." I said giving him the look in return. "Why'd you make her cry Taeyong?" Mark piped up. Right then I heard a million different yeahs.

He looked straight at me and said, "Y/N to your room, now." The last part sent a chill down my spine. I plainly spoke up and said no. Taeyong then of course took me by the arm and made me go to my room.

"Ow Taeyong that hurts." I said to the point of tears because of the amount of pain. To my luck he gripped tighter and tighter to where I felt nothing in that arm. I full on started to cry. I want to go home.

Taeyong threw me into my room and locked the door.

I woke up with tears stains all down my face. "I must've fell asleep like this." I thought to myself. My door then opened with a small creek. "Oh hey mark." My voice came out and raspy and cracked. "Y/N what happened, you should've just listened to him." Sorrow filled his worried eyes.

I started to cry. I don't know why but I just did. I melted and fell forte floor. Mark walked up to me and gave me a hug that I would never forget. "Don't worry Y/N it'll get better, I promise." He mumbled. "No it won't Taeyong,if you couldn't tell, despises me." I managed to choke out. "C'mon let's just go get breakfast.

He helped me walk down the stairs knowing that my legs would've given out from the amount of crying I've done.

He sat me down at a stool in front of the counter and gave me some cereal. I mumbled a small thanks and started to eat.

~
Hey guys, it took me forever but I'm finally done with this chapter hope you like it. I know I keep repeating this but again if there are any grammar mistakes pls tell me. Also pls don't actually view Taeyong like that he's really not. He's more of like a lost puppy.