Chapter 8 || "Wh-where am I..?"

*Y/N P.O.V*
I woke up with a haze over my eyes. I had no idea where I was or how long I had been asleep. "Hello? Wh-where am I..?" I asked the dark looking abyss. "Oh your awake. Now let's introduce ourselves. Shall we." "We...? What does he mean?" "You've been kidnapped by a group named Straykids. (5 minutes later after they've all introduced themselves) "NCT owes us money. Where is it. Tell us or your pretty little gems go bye bye." Chan said while circling around me.

I mean I did care about them even if they were a gang. I don't want them getting killed. They can still fend for themselves though but I can't let them get hurt. "I don't know where the money is. I didn't even know they owed it to you." I said truthfully. I felt a hot sting on my cheek. "I know you know where it is. Don't pull the goodie-two-shoes card with me princess." "I told you I don't know where it is. I didn't even know they owed you anything non the less known you were a gang."

*Jaehyun P.O.V*
I was freaking out. I haven't known her for long but she feels like a little sister to me. "Jaehyun." I saw a hand wave I front of my face. My eyes were met with Doyoung's. "Hmm?" "I need you to hack into their security cameras so we can see which room she's in. And hurry we're almost there."

I grabbed my computer, typed in the location, and did my magic. I started to tear up a little bit thinking of what could happen to her. "You alright Jae?" I heard Taeyong ask. "What? Oh yeah I'm fine." I started. "Just uh got something in my eye that's all." "I know your worried about her Jae, we all are. She's grown on us. None of us want anything bad to happen to her." I sighed knowing that it will be a while till we get her back.

*Y/N P.O.V*
"Stop! Please stop!!" I pleaded. Nothing worked they just kept beating me. At this point I was on the floor balling my eyes out while being crouched down in a cowering position.

"They've been gone for quite a while but I know they'll be back soon." The moment I thought that I heard footsteps coming right for me. I tucked my knees into my chest and laid my head down onto my knees hoping and praying they won't beat me.

They footsteps halted right in front of me. Let me tell you I was beyond scared. I had no idea who it was and didn't dare to look, but what I felt was a warm hug around me.

I look up to see what I thought was Jaehyun hugging me. "J-jaehyun?" My hoarse, dehydrated voice croaked out. "It's ok Y/N. Your safe now." He said softly. I must say I've never felt this safe in someone's arms.

~
Short chapter but oh well. It will be longer next time. Hope you like it. Also here's a representation of how long Lucas' fingers are

•••

You're welcome

You're welcome.