Chapter 7| "Hey Y/N..."

(A/N)
Hey so this chapter might not many ANY sense at all like the middle to last part of the chapter before this so be prepared to be confused. Also Taeyong won't be as uhhh mean I guess I should say. It won't be like that anymore. So pretend Taeyong in that last chapter never happened... well part of it.

*Y/N P.O.V*
I heard laughing coming from the living room so I decided to go check it out. The first step I took into the living room there was pillows and stuffed animal coming right for me. I ducked quickly, having the flying objects go right past but only to hit Jaehyun right in the face.

He had a surprised face while trying to comprehend what had just happened. Being the people we were we laughed at him. He got a lil mad at them for throwing it at him, and also at me for laughing. Even tho they were to.

He then said something that I didn't really get. "Y'all better run before I go tell Taeyong." They (dream) got quiet and looked quite panicked. I didn't really get what was so scary about it. "Wait what's telling Taeyong gonna do again?" I bluntly asked. Apparently he thought I was sassing him so he came right towards me and started to chase me as I was backing up. Soon it turned into a game of hide and seek except I was hiding from him the whole time.

*Jaehyun P.O.V*
I walked towards Y/N as she started to back away. She looked scared. I'm not gonna torture her but I'm gonna tickle her.

*Chenle P.O.V*
I have a feeling I know what Jaehyun hyung's going to do. I'm scared for Y/N, but I'll have you know I will enjoy this throughly.

*Y/N P.O.V*
I screamed as I felt someone grab me. "Jaehyun let *wheeze* let go *wheeeeeeze* of me *snort*!" "Last time I checked I'm older than you missy." "Oh hey is that Taeyong staring you down??" "Oh please Y/N I know your trying to get away from me but I'll just keep on tickling you." I started to fake cry. Everyone including Jaehyun thought it was real. He immediately got off me. "Y/N are you ok? Y/N hey I'm sorry please stop crying." He begged. I stood up and started to walk away.

I got to the first step and looked directly at Jaehyun. I took a bow and walked to my room while Jaehyun sat there in astonishment.

*Taeyong P.O.V*
I walked up to Jaehyun and patted him on the back. "Nice try Jae. Next time think before you act." He just glared at me.

Y/N came downstairs in a rush looking for something as she wandered. "Uhhh... Y/N.. whatcha lookin for?" Taeil gave her a concerned stare. "Do you guys happen to haaave.... hot Cheetos by any chance." A cheeky grin was plastered on her face. "They're in the cupboard." Chenle laughed out. "What do you need them for?" "So I started a new k-drama on Netflix and it's really good so if we could speed this up that would be great." "W-wha where'd you find a computer(she was using a computer to watch Netflix if that didn't make sense to you)??" They said together. "If you haven't noticed y'all are part of a gang and a few of you do tech related things and you don't lock ANY of your doors sooooo I found it in Jaehyun's room."

*Y/N P.O.V*
I left them sitting there dumbfounded while I went up stairs to go watch my drama and some hot Cheetos.

I got settled in my bed when I heard a knock coming from my window. "Why would somebody be knocking on my window right now wtf?" I thought. I heard another knock. Tap-tap tap-tap.

I walked over to my window when I heard someone calling my name. "Hey Y/N do you wanna watch-" Jeno got cut off by me being pulled out the window with muffled screams could be heard.

*Nobodies P.O.V*
Jeno races downstairs to go tell the others. "Guys Y/N's gone someone took her out the window! We need to go find her!"

Taeyong was the first to respond,"Move guys we need to get her back before something happens."

Hey guys (the small amount of people who have read this) I hope you like it. I put a lot of thought (not much at all) into this. Who do you think took her?????