Chapter 9|| No!

*Mark P.O.V*
"Is Jaehyun coming back soon. Gosh, he's taking fricken forever." I sighed in irritation. "Mark calm down he's coming." Ten looked at me with annoyed eyes. I grumbled some more until I heard the van door open. "Oh hey your back. Y/N come sit by me I think you've probably had enough of Jaehyun." I said while taking her arm and placing her right next to me. "Clingy much." I heard one them mumble.

I gave Y/N a small shoulder hug while she was sniffling. "M-mark?" "Yeah Y/N?" "Promise me that this won't happen again please. Promise me." She said with tears threatening to fall. "I promise Y/N. We all promise."

*Y/N P.O.V*
"Promise me that this won't happen again please. Promise me." My tears were so close to falling. I felt a soft kiss on my forehead. I was flustered, but too tired and fragile to show it.

"Y/N you can go rest in your room now if you want, or you can stay in the living room. I don't want you going to far without someone being there seeing what happened last time." Taeyong told me. "I-I'll go u-upstairs." "I'll help you." I heard a soft (uwu) voice behind me. "Thanks Jungwoo."

*Taeyong P.O.V*
"You think your slick kissing Y/N on the head don't you Mark." I asked while smirking at him. "You saw that?" He said lower than a whisper but still loud enough to hear him.

"Mark I know you like her just admit it." "Ok fine I do, but please don't tell anyone." He begged. "Mark. You know it's dangerous to like a girl that isn't in a gang cause then we have other gangs we have to deal with while they're trying to kidnap her." "I know." He slowly looked to the ground. "Just please try to keep it on the down low."

"Keep what on the down low?" A cute and tired Y/N said. "Nothing." Mark said quickly while walking away. "Did you get any rest at all Y/N? You weren't up there for long." "I didn't feel very safe up there." "You stay in one of the younger boys rooms if you want. So you'll feel safer." "I'd like that very much please." She said giving a shy smile.

•••

I led her down to Jisung and Chenle's room. "Do you want this one or do you want to stay with Jaemin and Jeno?" "Either is fine." "You gotta pick. I'm not picking for you." "Hmmm.. Jisung and Chenle I guess. They are closest to my age after all." She stated.

I knocked on the door. "Are either of you in there?" I spoke out. I immediately saw the door swing open with a smiling Chenle behind it. "Yes hyung?" "Would you be ok with Y/N staying in your room for now until we know she's safe?" "Sure hyung." I heard Jisung answer. "I'll go get my things out of my old room."

*Nobody's P.O.V*
Y/N came back to Chenji's room (Chenle + Jisung if ya didn't know) with at least 1/4 of her stuff in her hands. She had to take a couple loads because she had somewhat of a lot of things.

After she had everything in their room she started to place them on the side where she would be sleeping. It didn't take very long since Jisung and Chenle were helping her here and there where she needed it.

*Taeyong P.O.V*
"Mark come to my office. I need to tell you something." I said through the intercom system we have running throughout the house. "You called?" I heard Mark open the door. "Ok I know your not going to like this, but... I need you to stop liking Y/N." "Why?" He said sounding sad/offended. "It's for her own safety. If another gang found out your weakness let alone ours she could get hurt, sadly to say, again Mark." He let out a sigh. "I understand. I'll try to." He walked out of my office looking heart broken.

*Y/N P.O.V*
", but... I need you to stop liking Y/N." I heard Taeyong say. After they were done talking I heard footsteps coming towards the door. Mark walked out looking sad, but it then turned into a angry expression. "Oh um hey Mar-" "Don't talk to me." He said with a cold tone. "What did I d-" "I said Don't talk to me." His eyes got dark and his tone even colder. His voice sent shivers down my spine.

I was to afraid to speak, but then again, face your fears right? Heh heh. Before I could say anything he walked away down to the training room. "Huh. I thought he only did that to me when I annoy him." I turned around to be met with the one and only Haechan. "Do you know what I did?" I asked him. "I wasn't supposed to tell you, but who cares. So Mark liked you but just a few minutes ago he got called into Taeyong's office. He asked Mark to stop liking you. It was for your own safety though." He took a breath. "Ma-" in a flash Mark came out form the training room charging at Haechan full speed, but before Haechan could move out of the way Mark started choking him. Oh no no not in a playful way, he was full on going to kill him. Taeyong came out of his office to see what the commotion was. "MARK STOP!" He ran towards Mark prying him off of Haechan. "Jaehyun come here now!" Taeyong yelled.

Jaehyun came running towards Taeyong. "I saw on the security cameras what happened." Jaehyun put his hands on Haechan's shoulders pulling him away from Mark while Taeyong was detaching Marks fingers from Haechans neck.

After a few seconds they were separated and everyone came upstairs to see what happened. "Mark what's gotten into you! I mean I know we're in a gang, but you can't kill Haechan!" Taeyong yelled at him for a while till he walked towards his room after he bumped into my shoulder hard. On fricken purpose.