The Return pt. 1

(y/n Pov)

You wake up to the sound of growling. Being with the Yaujta for so long, you have learned their language, so you respond to your old acquaintance, Shade.

y/n-yaujta language: What is it?

Shade-yaujta language: It is time. 

You have been asked by the king of the yaujtas to return to Remnant, to test the area if it could act as hunting grounds for the clans. Your on a large yaujta carrier, hiding behind the remains of Remnant's moon.

 Your on a large yaujta carrier, hiding behind the remains of Remnant's moon

(What I believe their moon looks like close-up)

y/n-yaujta language: I am not sure if I'm ready. It's been a long time since I've seen come home.

Shade-yaujta language:  Still having doubts and second-guessing, as usual.*slight chuckle* That mindset could save you, but sometimes it's best to just go for it. You have waited for too long and the king yaujta chieftain has decided you must return.

y/n-yaujta language: Let's hope I'm ready.

Shade-yaujta language: *Leads you to your shuttle* Goodbye for now, brother. *Holds out his hand in a fist*

 *Holds out his hand in a fist*

(Smaller Predator Shuttle)

Technically, you are related after a blood fusion ritual using his blood and an acidic alien blood, heightening your senses and giving yourself acid blood as an extra defense. So, you grip his hand in a firm handshake, which Shade decides to turn into a bro hug. 

You pull away as he laughs and you climb onto your ship. You look at him one more time and then leave the large predator carrier and begin to test the controls on your shuttle. Once all is in order, you begin to fly towards Remnant.

2 hours later, early evening(3rd POV)

Y/n lands in what appears to be a large forest. As you make your descent, you notice a small cluster of dots on the ship's HUD. Y/n cloaks the ship, but just to be safe, you grab your scimitar, the one thing you brought to Yaujta Prime. You also grab a combi-stick (retrieved from fallen predator) and a smart disc before cloaking stepping out of the shuttle. Several men in white clothing and strange Grimm skull masks appear and train their weapons on the ship's door. Five figures stand behind them and watch as the door opens and no one comes out as it closes shut. 

(Y/n POV)*play predator music*

You silently chuckle as you begin the fun. You throw a rock near a soldier standing near the tree and he jumps as he shoots randomly, hitting one of his friends in the leg. Before he realizes what he did, you chop him in the neck with your hand, making him collapse and pass out. You then arm your gauntlet's blades and cut one guy's chest and chop another guy's arm off. Then you jump onto the top of your ship and throw your smart disc, dismembering limbs or hitting their eyes. 

The only one left tried to run, so you decloak, jump down, and grab him by the throat. You contemplate on killing him by snapping his little neck, but these soldiers were weak prey, and you noticed those people that were behind them were gone. You throw the man into your ship, breaking his ribs and knocking him out. You turn on your cloaking and slowly walk through the trees, clutching your combi-stick as you prepare to throw

Y/n: I know that you're still here. You can't hide from me. I'm not like many on this world. I'm a HYBRID! I can hear your breathing, I can smell your scent, *hushed General Grievous voice(helmet voice modulator)* I CAN SEE YOU.

(Cinder's POV)

I thought he was bluffing until he threw the spear. It narrowly missed me and Emerald, pinning Roman's hat in another tree, right next to Mercury's face. He pulls out the spear and nods his head, looking like an incompetent idiot

Cinder-mouthing: NO

Mercury-mouthing: YES 

(Y/n POV)

You throw your spear into the tree. You know you missed, but what came next confused him. A man with gray hair, a black and grey jacket, and metal boots jumped out and tried to impale my head. You know it won't do anything, but move out of it's path and grab it anyway, throwing the man into a rock. Several others jump out. You see a man in a white suit aim his cane at you and shoot out some form of a grenade-like projectile, blowing you into the ship. You're good at parkour, so you land on it spiderman-style and jump off as a woman in a red dress shoots a flaming projectile, leaving a burn mark where you were. Two women, one in green and wielding dagger-like pistols, another in pink and brown and weilding a rapier(A/n: I think?), both strike at you and just narrowly miss as you slide under them and hit them with your shoulder plasma gun. 

The shots don't blow them up like they usually would however, and they crouch when they land, turning around and facing me

Y/n: Finally, a proper group of people to hunt. Your weapons are interesting, so I will take them instead of your heads.

You cloak and jump onto a branch as you turn on your infrared. Most of them have the same body temperature as a normal human, but the one in pink has a lower temperature than the others(A/n: because you know, ice cream. It's a joke so don't criticize me on this) while the one in red has a high temperature on the infrared, blinding your vision and making it harder to see. 

You turn off infrared and just arm your gauntlet blades. You try to take out the one in white, but the pink girl somehow senses you and stabs the exposed skin on your arm. You jump back, startled that something were to pierce you in the 11 years that you have spent hunting. You realize that the cloaking turned off the minute you drew blood and you see a metal foot hit you in the head. As you fall to the ground and begin to loose consciousness,  you turn on the armor lock up, a function you added so that no one could see your face. The last thing you see before you black out is the team that defeated the hybrid predator

(3rd POV)

As the creature passed out, CRMNE (A/n: that's what I call them now. Fitting, right) has only one thought on their minds, WHAT WAS THAT?!

A/n: Didn't expect me to type this fast did you?  What will happen to Y/n? Will CRMNE reveal his true identity? And why haven't I hinted to any shipping between Y/n and Neo?Tune in next time to find out on next episode of Dragon Ba-I mean, The Predator and the Prey. Shoot!