The Other Team

2 weeks(Y/n POV)

You finally get some me time to yourself after stealing Atlas tech and robbing dust, one of Remnant's most powerful substances, which were used to power many things, like their weapons and vehicles. You're cleaning the skulls in your trophy room when you hear something loud.

You put on your mask and exit through the ship's secret hatch, where you find Neo banging on the ship's ramp like no tomorrow. You sneak towards her and as you start to tap her shoulder, she shatters into pieces like glass. You stand shocked for about 5 seconds, then something taps your shoulder and jump as Neo silently laughs at you.

Y/n: Stop laughing! I thought you died!

Neo: Gasp! You actually care for me?

Y/n: No! No.... maybe.

Neo Tries to hug you but you push her away, making her pout.

Y/n: Whatever. What do you want?

Neo: We have to go! Roman is speaking to the new White fang members tonight. He want's us to guard him because of some new thing he stole from Atlas military.

Y/n: And why should I in any way care?

Neo: Because I'll be bored there. Roman will be talking there and I need someone to keep me company.

Y/n: I-I-I...

Neo *smirks at you*

Y/n: Fine, but don't expect me to talk much.

2 hours later

You're waiting in a different warehouse behind some giant robot covered in a cloak. As Faunus start to walk in and are given white masks, you're laughing as Neo types in the funniest story that happened to Roman.

Neo: ... and as Roman walked out, I set off the explosion a little early, sending Roman flying into the lake. He hid my ice cream and wouldn't speak to me for weeks.

Y/n: *Chuckles* You and Roman are close aren't you.

Neo: Of course we are, we're related. Don't you see the resemblance.

You look at her and Roman, who's combing his hair in a room near the back. The only similarity between them is what they wear. 

Y/n: No.

Neo: You'll see it eventually. Anyway, *Roman walks out* it's time.

Roman: Alright you two. Showtime.

As he walks out, you hear some boo, then you and Neo walk out. She types silently, bored of his constant talking about how "humans are the worst" and "the dirty rotten humans that run our kingdom", as if you only heard him rehearse this 20 times.

Neo: I love dum-dum but he can be so-

Y/n-whispering: boring, embarrassing...

Neo: Degrading.

You two watch as the cloak comes down and they reveal the mech, Atlas's newest line of defense. You remember stealing that for them. A job personally designed for you because it'd required stealth and cunning, two of your many traits as a hunter. As Roman starts rallying the recruits, you notice two Faunus not walking with the recruits and talking to each other. Their description is similar to the ones that tried to attack Roman before.

 Their description is similar to the ones that tried to attack Roman before