The Return pt.2

(Y/n POV)

You wake up to the sound of people arguing. Your'e in some large warehouse. The same people from before that knocked you out(A/n: check last chapter) are trying to figure out how to remove my mask, judging by the large assortment of weapons and saws on the table.

(Neo POV)

I quietly think that this is a waste of time.

Roman: Let's just kill him! Why are we even still talking, I'll grab the red dust crates.

Cinder: He could be useful! That technology is more advanced than anything the Atlas military has ever made. 

Emerald: He had the skills and reflexes of a hunter. Maybe he was testing a new form of combat armor.

Mercury: That's the dumbest theory i've ever heard of in my life. Obviously he's-

Emerald: WHAT. WHAT IS HE HUH!? *Mercury o_o* Exactly, don't mess with me. (A/n: I just don't like Mercury much.)

I just look at the armored figure, and yet, it almost looks like he's conscious and looking deep inside of each of us, looking for a weakness.

(Y/n POV)

You could tell that they weren't used to working with each other very well. You could use this. Your eyes look to the left and through a broken window, you see soldiers , similar to the ones you almost annihilated from before, moving your ship inside with large trucks and attempting to break in. You also see an electric box that's linked to almost every light in the warehouse. You silently chuckle, as you have prepared for every eventuality. You notice that your hands are chained,... from behind your back. You wear special gloves that have small claws, like that of a yaujta's hands. And you also have a special kind of blood(A/n: see last chapter) that's also acidic.

 And you also have a special kind of blood(A/n: see last chapter) that's also acidic

(Imagine dark gloves with these claws)

You slowly cut your left wrist with your right hand and use your right pointer finger to put your blood over the left chain shackle, then vice versa with the other wrist shackle. You hold onto the chains with your right hand and slowly but carefully, you use your free hand to open your right wrist control. You press some controls and set the coordinates to aim your shoulder plasma turret right at the electric box. Then you fire.

(3rd POV)

Every light in the warehouse suddenly goes off. The dim emergency lights go on and you turn on your cloaking.

Cinder and the others turn to you, but you're gone, with only some burnt shackles left behind. 

You try to open the door, but Roman hears you trying to open it. You open it real quick but...

 You open it real quick but