The Champion & The Party

1 week later(Y/n POV)

You're sitting on a bench outside of the entrance to the city of Vale, looking at the night sky and wearing your predator armor. You see Emerald and Mercury sparring with each other near the forest. Neo is licking an ice cream cone and sitting next to you. Cinder and Roman suddenly appeared beside Mercury and Emerald. Cinder walks over to you. She's wearing a different outfit to hide in plain sight, a bow strapped to her back.

Y/n: Right on time.

Cinder: This better work Y/n, or I'll be killing you again in hell.

Y/n: Trust me, *turns around* it will.

Everyone faces your direction and see a ship in the distance, it cloaks and leaves, dropping off a predator, wearing leather-brown armor and an animal jaw on his mask.

His chest had several claw marks and no wrist blades. He pulls out a smart disc and throws it in your direction but you catch it, inches away from your face.

Lockjaw- I am Lockjaw, the last thing you'll ever see.

Y/n: *turns to Neo* That's a lie. I'm looking at her, so take you best shot. 

Lockjaw roars and leaps towards you, but is knocked back mid-air by a shot from Roman. You charge lockjaw before he can get up and bring your wrist blade down on his hand, chopping it off.

Lockjaw: Augh! Why did you do that? Where's your honor?

Y/n: That went out the window the minute your leader tried to interfere with the mission.

Lockjaw jumps back and activates his combi-stick. You activate yours and for about 2 minutes you exchange kicks and jabs from your staffs as you clash. You know that you were never gonna beat him on your own, so when he finally manages to knock your combi-stick and kick you to the ground, you roll out of the way just as he's about to impale you in the head. A fireball comes out of nowhere and hits his face, causing his helmet to heat up and break his line of sight. 

Lockjaw: You little-oof!

 Emerald: *stabs exposed parts on his back* Die!

Lockjaw tries to grab her but she pulls out her blades and jumps off, but she left a red dust crystal in one of his wounds. Mercury jumps off of his head and his metal boot shoots the crystal, blowing up and revealing some of his ribs. Somehow, he still manages to get up and tries to run to you, but is stabbed by Neo's rapier as she materializes out of nowhere. He falls to his knees and looks at you.

Y/n: You may be one of the best Berserker has, but I have more than just skill protecting me. I have-

Lockjaw: *pulls you by your fake dreadlocks* Fool. You think you won, but I got one more trick up my sleeve.

He pushes you away as he presses some buttons on his wrist and it starts making a noise.

Mercury: What's that sound?