The Beginning of The End pt.2

(3rd POV)

You head to the outside of the ship with Neo behind you. As you walk outside, you see a large Grimm dragon fly by as Ruby fights several incoming Grimm while simultaneously evading attacks from two of the predators. The third one, however, runs at you, his wrist blades gleaming in the moonlight. As you block his attacks, you notice something different about him. He had a scar on his helmet that ran from his right eye to the attached jaw, as well as several symbols and predator markings burned onto his helmet and skin.

Y/n: *growl* Berserker. You finally made it, now prepare to die.

Berserker: Hah! I will not fall tonight, Y/n. My army may have dwindled in size, but I will not fail tonight.

Y/n: Neo, stop those two predators and Ruby. I'll hold him off.

Neo: Got it!

Neo runs to the other two and with her parasol she hits one in the head while striking the other in his gut. With both of them immobilized, she reveals her blade in her parasol and strikes the first one in the throat, causing him to gag and clutch his neck. She teleports behind him and kicks him into the other one. As they crash into each other, they both get grabbed by several Grimm griffins and are torn apart by the beasts. Meanwhile, you kick Berserker in his gut and run at him, both of you striking and blocking each other. You aim your shoulder plasma turret at him and fire at his arm. He manages to avoid the attack as he jumps over you and slashes your arm. You clutch your arm in pain as it bleeds out, while Berserker grabs you by the helmet. He slowly walks over to the edge of the ship's side and holds you out, ready to drop you in the flock of Grimm in the air below.

Berserker: Any last words, pathetic human?

Y/n: Yeah. I'm not a human, I'm a hybrid. Also, watch out.

He turns around in confusion as Roman hits him with his cane, distracting him long enough to release yourself from his grip and land behind him. You and Roman both kick him over the edge as he falls into the clouds below.

Roman: Glad I got here in time.

Y/n: Let's go help Neo.

Roman: Wait! What about the other reason you guys got here?

Y/n: I got that covered.

You press some buttons on your wrist watch and down below, the Atlas robots that were defending the people suddenly turned on them, their eyes and lights now glowing red. As the Huntresses and Huntsmen fall back, some get shot down by the robots and the Grimm begin to progress farther into the city. You and Roman run towards Neo and fight Ruby. Roman aims his cane cannon and blasts Ruby mid-air while you grab her face and throw her into the ship, making a large crater. You throw her right at the ship's edge but she uses her scythe to stop herself as she hangs over the edge of the ship. You and Neo walk over to her, blades drawn, and get ready to strike while Roman monologues about something.

Roman: Like it or not, the people who hired me are going to change the world. You can't stop em I can't stop em-

Y/n: I could probably stop em.

Roman: Quiet. So if you can't beat em-

Ruby suddenly turns into rose petals and materializes behind you. She aims her scythe at my shoulder and fires, blowing off my right arm.

Y/n: Aaaaahhhhhhh! You little brat!

Roman: Whoa! 

Neo: Y/n!

Ruby: I don't care what you all say! We will stop them. And I will stop you. BET ON THAT!

I swipe at her but she lunges at Roman. He fires his cane-cannon at him and she falls back. As he starts taunting him and begins to give the finishing blow. You see a large Grimm griffin begin to fly towards him. Thinking fast, you tackle Roman as he's about to destroy Ruby and fire your shoulder plasma turret on the griffin. The griffin falls on top of Ruby but she avoids it and throws it into the ship. The ship groans as it begins to descend into the city.