The Meeting

Early morning(Y/n POV)

You step out of the ship through a hidden door. It's still dark out and yet you already know someone is watching you, even with your cloaking on. The little girl called Neopolitan, or Neo, has a rapier aimed at your gut. You just de-cloak, activate your wrist blades and look at her, but she looks at you with a death stare. It seems as though it could go on forever, but Roman puts a cane between you too.

Roman: Let's all calm down. Neo, this is our guest, show some hospitality. N/n, turn off your weapons and follow me.

Y/n: Why do you call me that?

Roman just shrugs and walks away, gesturing you two to follow. You look at her as she points to her scroll.

Neo: You're welcome for the nickname.

Y/n: Grrr...

(3rd POV)

Cinder, Mercury, and Emerald are waiting for Roman to come back. Roman and Neo step inside and gestures to the door as the strongest person in the warehous entered the room.

 Roman and Neo step inside and gestures to the door as the strongest person in the warehous entered the room

(A/n: imagine the helmet with red eyes)

Y/n looks at everyone else in the room. He's unimpressed. Emerald is clutching the pistols on her holsters while Mercury gets ready to jump and kick him.

Y/n: Before you try anything, remember what I did to you all the last two times.

Cinder waves them to stop. Y/n finds it hard to look at her in the helmet's infrared vision, so he turns it off.

Cinder: What exactly are you?

Y/n: I'm human, just like you. I also came from this world. But I've "upgraded" myself, evolving into the perfect Predator. I modified my equipment for any eventuality. I sharpened my senses for years, learning from every creature I kill. I even escaped your chains using my own acidic blood.

He demonstrates this by using his smart disc to cut his palm and let the blood drip onto the table. The blood burns through the metal table and onto the floor. They stare at Y/n with shock. Roman attempts to back towards the door but Neo trips him. Even when there was some hybrid serial killer, she liked to mess with Roman.

Roman: How did you become this thing?

Y/n: I lived on earth the first seven years of my life. Then an... "incident" caused me to meet the yaujta, aliens known for their ability to hunt. They've adapted to almost every form of terrain, climate, even weaponry. One of these beings saved me and took me to their home world, "Yaujta Prime", where for ten years I learned to become a true hunter. I was sent back here to investigate Remnant, to find a new world for the yaujta to train and further broaden their skills of the hunt. The wildlife here is unique and similar to the tenacity of "other" creatures that we have hunted in the past, making this the perfect world to test the yaujta's limits.