Epilogue

It was a real breezy day. The sun was out and shining. It was like there was nothing that could ruin a day like this. Now that I realized it has been a year since that tragedy happened.

"Wow time surely flies."

I wouldn't like to think about it too much. But such an event had got me traumatized. I am not to blame though. Even though I love my father, I can't help but to hate what he had created that I came to love.

I closed my eyes and tried to think of what was the most vaulable thing to me was. It was distinct. It was my phone. Even with the change of his technology. My life was linked to a chip inside of this phone. I can't even let this out of my sight.

I was fortunate enough to be able to transform to my Irusen character still. Even though my father plans to do evil with this power. I plan to use it for good.

My father was a beautiful figure that even his dreams he sought for. Had tainted him. I would like to say I have a dream too. It's pretty simple. I need to stop my father. It sounds quite a bit of work but I need to find more allies to assist me in my new mission. The strength in numbers would be better.

I felt a sensation of a touch from someone's hand from behind.

"It's time," they said.

"About time."