Uneasy

Crossing the house, Peridot stopped at the edge of the broken part. It seemed it had been damaged by the giant blue hand.

She layed down beside it and stared out into the sea through the open part of the house.

Bismuth had been forced to say outside but she didn't seem to mind to much. She often looked like she was looking for something. It was strange.

They had returned yesterday, everyone seemed to be quite quiet when they did. Waiting for Garnet to reform.

Peridot shifted back into her legs and glanced around. Pearl, Amethyst and Lapis were no where to be found.

But Steven was laying on the wooden floor, the two gems of Garnet in his hands.

Peridot walked towards him and towered over his face. Was he sleeping?

Leaning down, Peridot sniffed him. The boy's eyes flew open and he let out a scream. Scared of the face over him.

Recoiling away from him, Peridot watched him sigh. "You seemed so Scared when they were going to poof Bismuth. And then you talked, like the Peridot I know."

Peridot blinked at him, thinking. Then she shifted to her feet again from sitting and made her way towards the previous drawing. She flipped it over an drew a small picture.

Peridot drew without control. Her mind was blank but the page was not. It showed herself on two legs again, a lot taller then the one before. The gems, Garnet, Pearl and Amethyst surrounding her.

She paused, showing Steven the drawing before getting a white and coloring over her body, leaving the gem.

Peridot watched Steven expectingly as he looked at the picture. "This is when they poofed you, right?" He asked, looking up at her.

Peridot tilted her head to the side and Steven's gaze grew sad for a moment. The there was a bright red light.

They both turned towards it. One of the gems floated in the air and glowed a bright light of red.

A shape came clear and fell to the ground. It was a red little gem, she stood and glanced around.

"Ruby!" Steven cried, hugging the gem.

Ruby. Where's Garnet?

"Woah, Steven." Ruby replied.

Peridot glanced around, something growing inside her. It was like fear but it was different, she felt lost.

Where's Garnet? She asked in her mind.

Peridot's gaze shot to the blue gem, it floated into the air and shone. It formed another little gem, instead she was blue with a dress.

The gems gaze landed on her, sending something through Peridot.

"gαя..иєт..?" Peridot managed to murmer. Where did she go? Did I do something to her?

All three of the gems looked at her with wide eyes. Then both Ruby and the Blue one rushed towards each other and held each other, with a flash of light Garnet appeared.

Peridot looked up at Garnet. A image showed in her head, her and and Garnet dancing. Only for them to split apart and Peridot almost fall.

Fusion.

~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~

Peridot had kept to herself ever since the two gems had fused into Garnet. She listened quietly to the conversation of Steven and Garnet.

The other three gems had returned soon after and had been told what happened. But they left her alone.

"How would we fix her?" Amethyst asked. "She remembers some things, like you said she remembers us poofing her and she remembered the Diamond's attack." She paused. "And Bismuth remembers Peridot."

Peridot heard a sigh come from Lapis. "This is my fault." Peridot finally glanced over her shoulder, the gems had their eyes fixed on her.

Peridot quickly looked away and thought for a moment before getting to her legs.

"Maybe we can tell her some things that happened to her." Pearl suggested.

Peridot padded away from them and stared at the door. I want to go outside, to Bismuth.

Peridot looked back at the gems, they had gone silent as they watched her. With a silent growl Peridot tensed before ramming at the door, it buckled and flew open.

As she walked through it the door hit the house and with great speed came back at her, unprepared Peridot was slammed in the face by the door.

Peridot let out a hiss of alarm and she focused her mind on the door, there was a snap and the door fell over.

Surprised, Peridot looked over at the door hinge. It had been completely snapped.

She looked back at the gems again, their mouths were wide open with shock. Peridot turned away and made her way towards Bismuth who was on the beach.

The gems don't trust me anymore. They won't even talk to me directly.

Bismuth blinked at her.