Fixed?

"Peridot! You need to calm down, please!" Steven's voice rang in her ears as she hunched over in front of him. Beside Peridot was Bismuth and Garnet and Pearl, Lapis and Connie behind Steven. 

"Is she okay?" a human asked from behind the counter of the pizza place Bismuth had taken her back to. No gem answered, unsure as of now. Peridot couldn't calm down, one because it was so painful and two there were things she's never seen flashing through her mind, they felt oddly familiar but she tried her best to dismiss them and calm down but it was so hard, all these different things gave her so much stress. 

Steven placed his hand on Peridot's shoulder and looked into her green eyes, Peridot could see his own fear in his eyes. wanting to comfort him she opened her mouth to say something, unfortunately instantly the green acid shot out towards him, she snapped her mouth shut as he leapt back avoiding it. she covered her mouth with her one remaining normal hand. 

She felt so helpless. 

One image flashed in her mind, a tall yellow figure with a big yellow gem on her chest. she physically recoiled, jumping back and hitting into Garnet who held her still, trying to calm her down again.

Across the room, Peridot heard Steven speak to Pearl, Lapis and Connie "I can't let the same thing happen to her as Centipeetle! We need to calm her down.." he trailed off. "Lapis! You lived with Peridot for a while, do you know?" he asked her. 

Lapis seemed stunned because she didn't reply. 

"Garnet! I don't wanna stay here!" Peridot managed to get out while covering her mouth, she flinched as the acid hit her hand. Garnet looked down at her with a worried face. "Steven, we have to head back home," she called. 

Steven turned around and ran over, followed by the others.

it pleased Peridot that she finally managed to get something out and was being listened to, the only thing that Peridot wanted right now was to be in the house again safe from all the things she wanted or not to remember but couldn't she wanted to be alone. 

Peridot was beginning to calm, everyone seemed to notice it as Peridot noted the relief in the air. Garnet stood, holding Peridot in her arms but she hissed in protest, wiggling out of the gem's grasp and land on the ground with a thump. 

"Careful, Peridot!" she heard Bismuth but she ignored it.

An unknowing feeling crept into Peridot's mind as she looked down at her arms, her corrupted one and her "normal" one as the gems would call them. Instead of standing she wanted to run on all fours again which she did, she ran outside and stood outside waiting for them. 

She didn't know what was going on, she felt so weird, so strange so..distant. 

Suddenly Peridot felt a slap to the forehead. she looked up, Steven. What did he do?

Then Steven grabbed her shoulders as he bent down on his knee to be at her level. she looked at her with hopeful eyes they grew darker as he stared at her. Peridot frowned under his stare but felt her form glitch a little, making her hiss. 

she looked down expectingly at her arm, it hadn't changed.

 She hadn't changed.