Chapter One

Dan's POV

I sat on the sofa mindlessly scrolling through Tumblr. An hour or two had passed since I had turned on my laptop for a quick check on my Twitter but like always I had been drawn into the internet and the comfort of the seat.

Out of nowhere something black landed on my head causing me to scream and fall off the chair bringing my laptop with me. "The fu-" I was about to exclaim but a gentle chuckle stopped me and changed my sentence. "Phil.." My hand pulled the black material from my head, letting my deep brown eyes gaze upto my best friend.

"Put your coat on, we're going out somewhere" He grinned down at me before his delicate hands held onto my arms. "Why do you always end up on the floor?" he chuckles and immediatly I feel my face flush bright red.

"I..um..." Swiftly I pull the coat on and pull my hood up to cover my face "I was scared ok" I tried a chuckle but I could feel the redness in my cheeks deepening. As long as he can't see it Dan, it will be fine. I think to myself.

"You coming?!?" Phil called to me from the door. I must of switched off trying to make myself stop blushing as he was no longer beside me in the lounge.

My hands found my zip and pulled it up before they pushed into my pockets. "Im coming!" I grin as I got round the door to see his beautiful sky-blue eyes looking into mine. My heart melted making my grin widen "Where are we going anyway?" I say as I walk towards him but having to lose eye contact as I knew soon enough I would do something I would regret.

"You will see" Phil smiled and with that we both walked out our door.

Phil's POV

I stay close to Dan as we walked down the street which was drowned in the darkness of the late evening. "I think you will like where we are going!" My eyes glance up at him, hoping he would look back into mine.He did. Smiles were painted across both of our faces as he said "Im sure I will!"

A loud bang suddenly echoed round the street making us both jump. "It was just a firework dont w-" Dan stopped mid-sentence as he looked down at me. It was then that I realised I had buried my face into his chest at the sound of it.

Quickly I pulled away and gave out a small laugh "Sorry that scared me!" Phil you idiot! You've gone and screwed it up now! You are such a loser! I curse myself inside my head.

"Lets keep going yeah?" Dan smiled at me and gently nudged my arm with his elbow. At least he was smiling, I havent screwed it up this time. I hope.